One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jodhpur - Advocate Pramod Panwar

Advocate Pramod Panwar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPaota, Jodhpur
LawRato3 years Experience
Advocate Pramod Panwar
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Pramod Panwar is the Founding and Managing Partner at Oracle Legal (a premium pan India Law firm). He has experience in driving success in many cases for commercial clients. He is an Accredited Arbitrator certified by the Indian Institute of Arbitration and Mediation and is one of the youngest to achieve this notable foot.
His area of specialization is Civil Commercial Disputes, White Collar Crimes, and matters pertaining to Constitutional Law.

He regularly appears before High Court, tribunals such as National Company Law Tribunal (Jaipur, Chandigarh, and New Delhi), Real Estate Regulatory Authority, Debt Recovery Tribunal, Central Administrative Tribunals, National Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission, Commercial Court at Jodhpur,  Jaipur and New Delhi.

He holds his graduation in B.A.L.L.B (Hons) Specialization in Energy Laws and Masters in International Commercial Arbitration and International Trade Laws.
In addition, he is a certificate CS from The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI).

Apart from litigation, Mr. Panwar has also been advising startups, e-commerce ventures, nonbanking finance companies, and real estate companies on their contracts, transactions, and other regulatory compliances. His passion for law is not limited to the courtrooms as he has published and presented research papers at various prestigious universities in India as well as abroad on diverse topics relating to Environment Law, Arbitration Law, Business Laws, and Gender Rights, many of which have been published in reputed journals.
Advocate Pramod Panwar

  • District Court, Jodhpur
  • Rajasthan High Court
  • Rajasthan High Court Principal Seat Jodhpur

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Pramod Panwar

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pramod Panwar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pramod Panwar

Q: Existence and Creation of Relinquisment deed

i want to ask whether relinquishment deeds are executed in churu district of rajasthan as i have not heard of this deed being executed there or people are unaware of such deed. kindly give some insights in this regard

Advocate Pramod Panwar answered
in this site of you being unaware of relinquishment deed got executed where you are the first right holder of the property or you have the share in the same, you can challenge the execution of those relinquishment deeds while filing a cancellation suit in the civil and get the execution null and void.I will be requiring more detailed fact to give you proper advice. you can contact me for further discussion. Thanks

Q: Partition of ancestral property

I am a married female. I have two younger brothers. My parents died and we three are legal heirs. One of my brother is enjoying the entire property and refusing to partition. Can My-self and another brother ask another brother to vacate the property till it is partitioned ?

Advocate Pramod Panwar answered
Hello yes, you can ask your brother to vacate the property till it not gets parted. you can also move a partition suit in the civil court and get the court's direction. Moreover, you can send a legal notice yo you brother and warn him to use the premises till it gets can contact me for more details discuss.Thanks

Q: Family dispute between husband wife...............what we do

My brother got married a few months back and he is living as a son-in-law at her home, it's been 3-4 months now, the girl my brother is married to is keeping him there like a servant and is not allowing him to come home to his parents. She is threatening to file a police case, citing the audio recording of the fight between her and borthers parent, that you people have abused me, I will file a police case. Although she has abused parents a lot in front, when she came home for the first time she

Advocate Pramod Panwar answered
hias you stated that it's been only 3-4 months that your brother got married and currently he is not living at your parent's house but in contrary he is living at his wife's parent house. while looking upon the acts she is committing or as you poured that she is abusing and harassing your brother, your brother can file a case against his wife for mental and physical cruelty. And also, the audio she is referring to is on no use as it cannot amount to cruelty. I shall be requiring more information to advice you better. You can contact me.Thanks

Q: Inheritance of ancestral agriculture land by daughters

My father owns certain amount of ancestral agriculture land in Hanumangarh distt Rajasthan. We are one brother and 3 sisters. Our brother has sold some of the land without the consent or even knowledge of we three sisters. Also and further it is learnt that the balance land has been transferred by my brother to his son again without our consent or knowledge. Apart from it being illegal, the case smacks of connivance with the Govt officers who have neither issued any notice or information to us

Advocate Pramod Panwar answered
Hello,You can definitely file case against you brother. As being the ancestral property threw of you have the equal and same right on the portion of the land like your brother has. apart from the rights you have over the ancestral property it is the duty of your brother to inform three of you before making any transaction to the property, more importantly your brother can't even transact the ancestral property not even to his son as far as the property partition is not performed.I will requiring more information to make you understand and advise you better. you can contact me for detailed discussion.

Q: Meri sadi ko one month huye h aur mujhe divorce chaiye iske ky

Meri sadiko one month huye mutual understanding na hone ki wjh se mujhe apni wife se divorce chaiye iske liye kya procedure hai

Advocate Pramod Panwar answered
you cannot file for the divorce in court as your marriage haven't reached the minimum period of one year. But, you can definitely proceed for the Judicial sepration in the family court. And if you alongwith your wife are ready for the mutual sepration then you may process with chutpalla, wherein, an agreement of sepration/divorce will be written and you both can be settled as no marriage and no husband wife status anymore.for more detailed discussion you can contact me.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pramod Panwar

Can Advocate Pramod Panwar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pramod Panwar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pramod Panwar?

When you meet with Advocate Pramod Panwar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pramod Panwar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pramod Panwar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pramod Panwar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pramod Panwar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pramod Panwar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pramod Panwar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pramod Panwar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pramod Panwar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.

Advocate Pramod Panwar