One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jodhpur - Advocate Akshay Nagori

Advocate Akshay Nagori

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKamla Nehru Nagar, Jodhpur
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, High Court, Landlord/Tenant, Recovery, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English
Advocate Akshay Nagori completed his law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Wills/Trusts, Family, Property, Landlord/Tenant, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Akshay enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2013. He is a member of the Rajasthan High Court Advocates Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/789/2013

  • District Court, Jodhpur,
  • Jaipur District Court,
  • Rajasthan High Court,
  • Rajasthan High Court Principal Seat Jodhpur,
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, Jodhpur

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Akshay Nagori

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

rajasai - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultancy provided by the lawyer guided me in the right direction.
Over 3 months ago
Satinder - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer correctly advised me on the merits of my case.
Over 3 months ago
Krishan kant - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was able to make proper decisions because of the legal advice that was provided by Adv Akshay Nagori. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago
Nihal Singh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The legal advice that I received by Adv.Akshay Nagori helped me to make appropriate decisions.
Over 3 months ago
Yash - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The guidance provided to me by the lawyer was apt.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Akshay Nagori

Q: Solar company installed solar product but it's not working

Can I file a complaint in consumer court , he installed solar panel now he is saying there is no permission from electricity board. He is not refunding my amount. From last 2 months he is not giving me money as well

Advocate Akshay Nagori answered
Yes you can file a consumer complaint against the company, in the alternative you can also file a money recovery suit. He ought to have taken permissions prior getting the amount from you, if he has not done so and now he says that there is no permission, this is deficiency in services

Q: Use of others Copyright and Trademark

I want to start an Online Library through Website and Android App for public use. I want to know that how to get a licence for that.And what copyright, content and ownership rights will be faced for a book to upload it on website.And how to solve that.

Advocate Akshay Nagori answered
Based on your query, I can suggest two options to you. First one is to get the trademark registration of the name and logo which you will be using for you app as well as website. Second one is get copyright of the codes and screens which you will use for your app as well as website. For the ownership related issues you will have to give credits to the original author whose literature or work you will be using.

Q: Is this name available to use?

I want to know if I can use the name X card for my mobile app startup which will be available globally and can I trademark it internationally?

Advocate Akshay Nagori answered
you will have to get the desired name searched from the Trademark registry database. This is known as preliminary search, based on this preliminary search you will be advised either to go for the registration or incorporate some changes in the name or logo. This is done to avoid delays in getting the registration of your mark.

Q: Land registry problem due to overconfidence on neighbour friend. Havin

My father with my two uncle purchased a land in 1992 from our neighbour and paid in cash. But they didn't registered that land that time due to good friendly relationship. Time passed out and now father told to neighbour for land registry to be done after lockdown period over but he denied to do that and he told that u hadn't paid me for land. We are growing crops on that land from 1992 almost 28 years. We are having possession of that land. Now what to do for land registry. Help please.(anything regarding adverse possession act)

Advocate Akshay Nagori answered
You will have to establish your title over that land, you will have to collect evidences which shows that you have possession over that land, theres also a law related to adverse possession, but that will not help you much, that I can let you know after seeing what papers and evidences you have with regard to that land.

Q: Want to claim over grand father's property before his death

Sir mere par dada ji ki sampati ka hak muje mil sakta he jab mere dada or pita jivit ho me hisa le sakta hu muje sahi ray de

Advocate Akshay Nagori answered
आपके दादाजी और पिताजी के जीवित रहते आप अपने पर दादाजी की संपत्ति में हक नहीं मांग सकते| मौजूदा कानूनी प्रावधानों के अनुसार आपकी पैतृक संपत्ति दादाजी के हिस्से में जब आती है तो वह संपत्ति उनकी स्वर्जित हो जाती है और ऐसी संपत्ति में उनके जीवित रहते आप उनसे अपना हक व् हिस्सा नहीं मांग सकते, यहाँ तक कि आपके दादाजी के जीवित रहते आपके पिताजी भी अपने दादाजी की संपत्ति में से अपना हिस्सा नहीं मांग सकते|


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Akshay Nagori

Can Advocate Akshay Nagori represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Akshay Nagori can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Akshay Nagori?

When you meet with Advocate Akshay Nagori for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Akshay Nagori?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Akshay Nagori, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Akshay Nagori?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Akshay Nagori, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Akshay Nagori?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Akshay Nagori regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Akshay Nagori?

The cost of hiring Advocate Akshay Nagori can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.