One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Coimbatore - Advocate Adhithyan C

Advocate Adhithyan C

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoCourt Complex, Coimbatore
LawRato3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Tamil
Advocate Adhithyan C has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

  • Consumer Court Chennai,
  • Distrcit Court, Coimbatore,
  • Distrcit Court, Erode,
  • Distrcit Court, Tiruppur,
  • Family Court, Chennai

Fill the form to get contact number of Advocate Adhithyan C

(Lawyer contact number will be sent to this number)

Popular Reviews

Adhi - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Adhithyan C. I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue. Adv.Adhithyan C's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
1 month ago
Manivasan G - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Adhithyan C aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Adhithyan C

Q: Family house is being divided by the brothers and not including mom

my grandmother was raised by grandmothers mothers sister ( Her aunt ) and not by her mother. there is no proof that she is been adopted by her mothers sister ( aunt ). Now coming to the point , My grandmothers aunt has written her house to the name of my grandmothers son's ( my uncles ) excluding my mother and my aunt . now all the sons are pushing my grandmother out of her house saying its their house and now they are planning to sell that house. But my grandmother wants that house to be divided equally with sons and daughters . Now what is the solution to get that property in equal share? There is no proof of that she is been adopted by her mothers sister ( aunt ).

Advocate Adhithyan C answered
Hey sir, whether your grandmother is adopted or not is not an issue here. the property has been given to your mother and her siblings by your great grand mother. so the property can not be sold without the approval of your mother and your aunt even though your uncles want the house to be sold. also your mother and aunt can exercise their right over the property for your grand mother to stay in the home. for more clarifications kindly contact

Q: my phone dead after updating software

Dear Sir/Madam, I bought POCOX3pro on april 2021 it suddenly dead on december 2022 after updating device. The update was pushed by companies officials. I asked official support and service center they said they cant help bcoz its not under warranty and pay Rs.10,000 for motherboard replacement. why i have to pay if the problem is caused by official update. Not only mine 8 out of 10 users mobile were dead. how to claim??

Advocate Adhithyan C answered
sir u have to first raise a complaint with this regard to the officials either through RPAD Or through a mail being a consumer u have imbibed right to have a good product and good service and it is the duty of the product manufacturer to provide the same. if there is any unrectified defect then u have the right to claim it in the consumer redressal forum

Q: Looking For Divorce Advice From Best Lawyer

Hi, I am looking to Divorce my wife and i have a small kid (age 1 year). As she doesn't fit my family and always creating issues and running away from family. Looking forward to get a good lawyer advice how to proceed this. Also i cant leave my son totally to my wife as their family is very criminals looking to take my son with themself.

Advocate Adhithyan C answered
sir, without knowing your religion proper remedy cannot be given. in general assuming u are a hindu, u can file a suit for restitution of conjugal rights if your wife is not living with you further u can file a suit for divorce against your wife. at the same time your wife may file a suit for maintenance against you and also being a natural guardian she is entitled to take care of your children untill the age of 7 for which u need to file a GWOP. for further queries kindly contact

Q: Builder not sharing pending documents

Hello, I bought the house in 2021 December and they took 2 months to give the NOC, and even after that they haven't given me property tax documents, a car parking letter and a possession letter, it's been more than one year and I have been following up since then and there is no proper response, what can I do to get the documents, I visited the office and called all different CRMs they mentioned, what else can I do?As of now i have received the sale deed and construction agreement from themto my knowledge, they haven't paid the property tax in the last 8 years for the unsold flats so they are keeping things hanging.Please advise, ThanksAmith KC

Advocate Adhithyan C answered
sir u r a consumer in this regard and have every right to know about the property from the builder. when your rights are denied you can very well file a consumer suit in the specified forum. the builders are liable to hand over the property documents in sufficient time. u r advised to send a notice to the builder with this regard and to file a case if there is no proper response, u may get compensation for the mental trauma being faced

Q: Judge did a mistake what is the solution

2011 - HMOP (husband sent divorce notice from vellore)Counter 20112014 - expartee degree2014- setaside ia341 petition 2015 - reunion by the couple So filed joint memo *Based on joint memo instead of allowing the setaside, judge dismissed the setaside (didn't dismiss the exparte decree/main hmop* )As per the above mentioned mistake Husband got second marriage 20192020- ia 33 to restore main hmop at Vellore But at vellore disposed ia33 at 2022

Advocate Adhithyan C answered
mam, when u file a joint memo that u want to live together, it is a proof that u both agreed to continue your marrital life and hence ur marriage is at present a subsisting one. the husbands act of marrying some other girl during the subsistence of a marriage is punishable under I dian penal code and is also a invalid marriage. so u can give a police complaint with this regard


Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Adhithyan C

Can Advocate Adhithyan C represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Adhithyan C can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Adhithyan C?

When you meet with Advocate Adhithyan C for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Adhithyan C?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Adhithyan C, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Adhithyan C?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Adhithyan C, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Adhithyan C?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Adhithyan C regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Adhithyan C?

The cost of hiring Advocate Adhithyan C can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.