One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Sapna Malik

Advocate Sapna Malik

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 49, Gurgaon
LawRato19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Child Custody, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Media and Entertainment
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sapna Malik has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 19 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sapna Malik's office is in Sector 49, Gurgaon.
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • State Commission Delhi,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

Gurpreet - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
very satisfactory advice. good advocate.
1 month ago
Anil Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Sapna Malik understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 months ago
Questions Answered by Advocate Sapna Malik Is a case under section 409 and 420 bailable Marriage took place in arya samaj mandir, wanted to take divorce now