One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sanjay Baniwal

Advocate Sanjay Baniwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Chirag Delhi, Delhi
2 years Experience
Practice Areas
Labour & Service
Language(s) Spoken: English
Advocate Sanjay Baniwal completed his law in the year 2017 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Criminal, Civil, Divorce, Family, Property, Cheque Bounce and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sanjay enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2017.

Enrollment Number : D/6632/2017
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Get advice from Advocate Sanjay Baniwal

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Sanjay Baniwal Legal action against a company asking for forceful resignation How to get settlement dues and experience certificate from employer