One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Sandigdha Mishra

Advocate Sandigdha Mishra

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShanti Nagar, Gurgaon
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Breach of Contract, Civil, Consumer Court, Divorce, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Oriya
Advocate Sandigdha Mishra has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 9 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sandigdha Mishra's office is in Shanti Nagar, Gurgaon.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sandigdha Mishra. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sandigdha Mishra Can I file a case for Delivering used/display model of RO & Cooler Can my father take additional loan