One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Sandeep Yadav

Advocate Sandeep Yadav

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon, Gurgaon
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Insurance, Motor Accident, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sandeep Yadav has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sandeep provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, property related matters, employments laws, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sandeep enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab & Haryana in 2006. He is a member of the District Court Bar Association of Gurgaon.

Enrollment Number : P/1023/2006
  • District Court, Gurgaon

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

Deepak - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Sandeep Yadav

Q: My wife got expired 1 year back. Who will be legal heir after I remary

My wife got expired 1 year back. We did not had any children. After few months of wife's death, I got second marriage. Who will be the legal heir of her retiral benefits and Insurance claim? Insurance policy does not have any nominee mentioned. Kindly note we didn't had children.

Advocate Sandeep Yadav answered
about the legal heirs your deceased wife, the following persons are the legal heirs 1. sons 2. daughter's3. husband these are the class-I legal heirs if the said following persons are not live then the class-II legal heirs will be entitled

Q: Filing affidavit with fake sign of other stakeolder

Myself and my brother are equal stakeholders in our ancestral agriculture land. My brother filed an affidavit on my behalf for transferring borewell connection in the agriculture land on his name without my knowledge in 2017. When I checked file recently with authority, I found my signature were done on the NOC affidavit required for transferring borewell connection without my knowledge. What I can do now as my forged signatures were used.

Advocate Sandeep Yadav answered
you can file police complaint for forged signature and for perpapring of forged signature with Intention of cheating or to cheat you and you also file a complaint before the competent authority who has transfer the borewell connection on the bases of yours NOC.

Q: Cheque Bounce Aur Dhokhadhari Ke Baare Main

Maine ek vyakti ke khilaf dhokhadhari ki shikayat di so office main jisme ki police station main samjhauta ho gaya aur jisme gurranter bana kar ek alag vyakti ki firm ka cheque dilwaya gaya jis par pahle se 420 ka mukadma darj hai jis par ki ye cheque bhee bounce ho gaya, phir maine us vyakti ke khilaf bhee shikayat di aur dobara unhi vyaktiyon ke khilaf higher authority ko shikayat di ki ye mamal aur ye panchayat sirf 420 ka mukadma hata kar cheque bounce ka banane ki koshish thi jis par dsp ko jaanch mili aur dsp se ab usne time liya hua hai ab agar wo vyakti suicede attempt karta hai to kya wo mujhe fansa sakta hai suicide attempt main jabki pahle se us par 420 ke mukadme darj hain

Advocate Sandeep Yadav answered
on the basis of the police complaint you can file a criminal complaint under section 156(3) in the court and the cout has to order to police to lodge a FIR under section 420 against the person and other who were involved in the cheating

Q: Fraud and cheating in name of marriage

Hi, my bf and I married secretly and we started living together. We did not tell anyone about our marriage. Later my bf conceived me forcefully in the name of marriage and when I got pregnant, he refused to keep the child. He kept using me in the name of marriage and I got 2 abortions done till now. Now he is backing out and started dating another woman. He is no agreeing to our secret marriage as well. What can i do to take legal action against him? Is this a punishable offence?

Advocate Sandeep Yadav answered
you can file a police complaint by stating that he is using you under the false promise of marriage and under the false promise he got abort the pregnancy twice without your consent and FIR can be logged against him.

Q: Urgent help: Need to live Separately now!

Hi.I am from Gurgaon, IndiannI am urgently looking for some help into this! Please read my case carefully to give me best opinion

Advocate Sandeep Yadav answered
for filling of divorce case facts if your cases required so the divorce case will be perpapred as per facts of you case and you information us also required like age at the time of marriage and now, present age, address at the time of marriage and current address, date of marriage, kids information etc.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sandeep Yadav

Can Advocate Sandeep Yadav represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sandeep Yadav can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Yadav?

When you meet with Advocate Sandeep Yadav for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Yadav?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Yadav, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Yadav?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sandeep Yadav, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sandeep Yadav?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sandeep Yadav regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sandeep Yadav?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sandeep Yadav can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.