One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Sajida Shaikh

Advocate Sajida Shaikh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoShivajinagar, Pune
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sajida Shaikh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sajida provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Consumer Related Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sajida enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa in 2015.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2857/2015
  • Consumer District Forum, Pune
  • District Court, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sajida Shaikh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sajida Shaikh

Q: How to recover loan given to someone

confirmed loan of rs.450000 dated 1/4/2016-how to recover?

Advocate Sajida Shaikh answered
Hello sirFirstly you need to send a notice to the concern person demanding back the amount. If still he d.'snt pay. U can file a recovery suit against that person . Within the jurisdiction of which court you reside

Q: In laws trying to instigate wife for divorce what can I do

M disturb with my wife's in laws They are diverting my wife thinking Kindly help I hav got my 1yr daughter too she is with my wife at her moms place M wife is educated Plz guide me I need her n my daughter It's arrange marriage I am Sikh

Advocate Sajida Shaikh answered
Hello sir. Well you can send a notice to your wife. Stating her to come back. Or you will take legal actions against them. If still she dsn't come you can file a case against restition of conjugal rights against your wife

Q: How to get divorce from an abusive husband under Christian law

My sisters husband is harassing her mentally n verbally.she needs to get out.How can she do that.everyone gives us a bleak picture saying ,we don't have any proof.thoroughly dissapointed.we r Christians.

Advocate Sajida Shaikh answered
Madam there is no need to worry,As you have many remedy for your situation. Well your sister can easily get divorce from her abusive husband.though you are christian. We can apply under special marriage act for divorce .

Q: Wife having extra martial affair, how to get divorce from her

sir/mad pls note that divorce and crpc case file by wife when i am at workplace at dubai. NOW i have only chatting proof and wife writing on diary where she accept extra maritial affair. meantime after acceptance i and my family forgive her and she plan and come dubai for some days she mark line on that diary taken gold and withdraw all money from joint account. Now put case against me my relatives. she and her boss relation - they both well equip by money and techniques i have proof of chatting screen shot. I can not find any proof now because other than dubai she always staying at mother place. job also nearby area that time. but she fraudly claiming that she stayed with my relatives and they torture her what to do such false women. she taken a oath puting hand on girls child by accepting her affair and now reverting and claming everything done by us. our mistake is that after she caught raid handed we forgive her now what to do or how to fight such fraud women and her supporter

Advocate Sajida Shaikh answered
Sir. Answer to your query is that you would have to file a Divorce petition before the family court . Stating your side and the grounds for divorce. In Hindu marriage Act. There are provision for getting divorce from wife having extra martial affairs.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sajida Shaikh

Can Advocate Sajida Shaikh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sajida Shaikh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sajida Shaikh?

When you meet with Advocate Sajida Shaikh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sajida Shaikh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sajida Shaikh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sajida Shaikh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sajida Shaikh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sajida Shaikh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sajida Shaikh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sajida Shaikh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sajida Shaikh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.