One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Saifuddin Saifee

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 10+ user ratings
LawRatoMaharani Road, Indore
LawRato22 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Bankruptcy / Insolvency, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Consumer Court, Corporate, Court Marriage, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Insurance, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Media and Entertainment, Motor Accident, Muslim Law, NCLT, Patent, Property, R.T.I, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate, Tax, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Saifuddin Saifee has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Saifee has represented Indian clients Internationally. He has and continues to appear in International Courts of Nepal and UAE. He is currently appearing in 8 different States in India.

Advocate Saifee provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Family Matters, Consumer Matters, Motor Accident Matters, Cheque Bounce, Recovery Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents, among others.

Advocate Saifee enrolled with the Bar Council of Madhya Pradesh in 2001. He is a member of Madhya Pradesh High Court Bar Association.

These several years in the practice have led Advocate Saifee to gain proficiency, not only in arguing before the Honorable Courts, but also in consulting clients and even in the art of drafting and pleading.

Enrollment Number : MP/1838/2001

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Indore

Popular Reviews

Rehman - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer had a good understanding of my issue. Adv.Saifuddin Saifee aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully. As a result of the advocate's guidance and advice, I was able to choose the best option possible in my legal situation.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Saifuddin Saifee

Q: Pehle se tree ke niche sthapit murti par mandir nirman rokna

Ek tree k niche murti sthapit hai lekin wo govt land par hai aur uspar mandir nirman ko kaise rok sakte hain? Kyu ki mandir par loud speaker bajate hai aur hume pareshan karte h log

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee answered
If it's unauthorized constructionYou can approach civil court and ask for injunction, can approach to local authority who looks after building permissions,can complaint on CM helpline.Illegal construction is illegal may it be temple or mosque, it should be proposed in a group or through the society.

Q: Hi, my sister's husband is died and he got married twice. He got divorced from first wife. Now the f

Hi, my sister's husband is died and he got married twice. He got divorced from first wife. Now the first wife is claiming the pension and property of my sister's husband. Please let me know if she has legal rights to claim the property and pension from my sister's husband who died recently.

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee answered
On the basis of the above mentioned facts we are of the opinion that your sister is true legal hier of her husband and divorced wife has no rights in the property of her exhusband. All we need is the divorce deed executed between them. if you have such divorce deed you may consult us with the same because we need to see was it a valid divorce and was the second marrige valid as per the laws ?


Below is the scenario being faced with one of my friends-My father bought a plot in the name of my mother. An agreement was done with full payment The plot could not be registered then. My parents built a house on the plot. The house was ready by 1989. My father passed away in 1991. We shifted in it and residing there since 1989. Still the property is not registered.We need consultation on below points-1. Is it still necessary to get the property registered as we are staying for 30 years now.? We are paying property taxes, electricity bills, telephone bills. Till now no one has done any claim on the house or plot.2. How to get it registered? What is the correct process? Do we need to get the plot registered or the house?

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee answered
On the basis of fact narrated above we are of the opinion that registration is essential for the legal rights in the property and further dealing in the property, your mother can ask the seller to register the property in her name or if not possible then she can file a civil suit for specific performance of contract.Other proof of continuence residence will be helpful in court proceeding. Also while filling the suite for specific performance you shall claim title on the basis of adverse possession as you have proof of undisturbed residence of more than 12 years.

Q: Partition Disputes Among Brother And Sister,but Mother Dont Want Parti

Legal Question :we are two brother and two sister all are married,my father purchased a house from madhyapradesh housing board  he was nominate my mother in the sales deed,my father was died may 2012,after that property is transfer in my mother name(mutation)Namantran,now from last ten years my mother is residing with me and my elder brother is residing in other states and never help any financial support  to my mother,my brother now wants partition and sisters also,sisters planning to take share from my mother and give it to my elder brother,my mother dont want partition,tell me sir what are the rights of my mother,my problem is  i am not earning much,after partition, i cant afford a new house and my mother is bedridden (Hindu Law )

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee answered
On the basis of facts narrated above we are of the opinion that since now your mother is the sole owner of the property she can aligned the property as per her wish to any of her son or daughters through will. else after her property will be equally divided in all the LRs.

Q: how guarantor can get rid his property

my relatives hade taken loan from BOB and that time we were guarantor for him, they are not paye of loan amount and then bank nillam his property, during nilami (sold 1 property out of 3), bank recover only principal amount but stills Interest are not recover, now bank have 2 leftover property 1 is loan Holder & second property is guarantor property. how can guarantor leave his property please suggest

Advocate Saifuddin Saifee answered
On the basis of your above narrated facts I am of the opinion that bank will first setoff its loans from the properties of borrower, then if amount is not settled and your property is collateral mortgage then only bank can attach it.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Saifuddin Saifee

Can Advocate Saifuddin Saifee represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Saifuddin Saifee can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Saifuddin Saifee?

When you meet with Advocate Saifuddin Saifee for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Saifuddin Saifee?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Saifuddin Saifee, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Saifuddin Saifee?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Saifuddin Saifee, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Saifuddin Saifee?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Saifuddin Saifee regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Saifuddin Saifee?

The cost of hiring Advocate Saifuddin Saifee can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.