One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Sahil Singla

Advocate Sahil Singla

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Sector 20-C, Chandigarh
3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, Breach of Contract, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, RERA
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sahil Singla has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 3 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Sahil Singla's office is in Sector 20-C, Chandigarh.
  • Chandigarh State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission (SCDRC),
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT), Chandigarh,
  • District Court, Chandigarh,
  • District Court, Panchkula,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Get advice from Advocate Sahil Singla

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Questions Answered by Advocate Sahil Singla Refund for the cancellation of marriage palace I want Divorce in adultery ground