One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Sahil Sangar

Advocate Sahil Sangar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoCivil Lines, Delhi
LawRato13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, NCLT, Property, Recovery, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Sahil Sangar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sahil provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sahil enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2011. He is a member of Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/526/2011
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sahil Sangar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sahil Sangar

Q: Received Recovery Demand Notice and i cannot pay. What to do?


Advocate Sahil Sangar answered
It is advised to initiate mediation proceedings, wherein, you and the other party can sit together with the learned Mediator and try to resolve your dispute with regard to outstanding payments. In the mediation proceedings you will require help of an advocate, who will try to negotiate the amount of the outstanding dues on your behalf and try to settle the matter. The balance outstanding may be mutually agreed between the parties, to be paid in instalments.

Q: Procedure after cheque bounce in case of third party claim

Dear sir my cheque was bounce 20/06/2017 third party was claim me so what should i have to do in this matter. 

Advocate Sahil Sangar answered
Kindly elaborate your query as the same is not clear. Kindly note that a cheque bounce case can be filed by the person in whose favour the cheque is issued or any person who is holder in due course. If your cheque was bounced/dishonoured then action can be taken against you. Kindly provide more detailed facts of your query.

Q: NGO student use my ladder, please advise what can be done ?

I have a steel ladder build on drain and  ngo students use it. SDM has asked to take ladder out then how government can help me as govt is supporting ngo.

Advocate Sahil Sangar answered
Kindly provide some more details with respect to the ladder and the location and purpose of building the said ladder.Does the NGO students use the said ladder with your permission or without your permission?Kindly bring some more light on the fact relating to government supporting the NGO?Why has the SDM asked/ordered to take the ladder out?Kindly provide the required details.

Q: DOB correction n change of surname in official records and degree

I want to get my DOB correction as it was wrongly captured in 10th and same as my elder brother which was in same class. Now I want to go abroad for MBA and want to change my surname also due to numerological reason. I am working in a company since 9 years n foreign university wants everything as per passport n employers NOC with corrected DOB and new surname. Plz advise on this and how to take up with change of details with my employer. Many thanks

Advocate Sahil Sangar answered
The DOB can be changed on your passport on the basis of your birth certificate or other documents, if the DOB on the passport is wrongly mentioned. Further with respect to the change of your surname there are three mandatory things, which are needed to be done for authorising the name change:1. Affidavit Submission: An affidavit needs to be prepared for name change.2. Ad Publication: An announcement should be published in the newspaper.3. Gazette Notification: A notification should be published in the Gazette of India regarding the name change (Gazette notification is mandatory for those in employment with the government and optional for others).It is advised that after following the aforesaid steps for change in name, you should take an appointment with the passport office for making changes with respect to your surname and DOB.After getting the changes recorded in your passport, you can make an application at your office with copy of the revised passport to issue a NOC to you as required by the university.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sahil Sangar

Can Advocate Sahil Sangar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sahil Sangar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sahil Sangar?

When you meet with Advocate Sahil Sangar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sahil Sangar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sahil Sangar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sahil Sangar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sahil Sangar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sahil Sangar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sahil Sangar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sahil Sangar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sahil Sangar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.