One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya

Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoPanalgatha Road, Bangalore
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Medical Negligence, Muslim Law
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, English, Hindi
Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya completed her law in the year 2012 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Medical Negligence, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Muslim Law, Consumer Court and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sahela enrolled with the Bar Council of Assam, Nagaland, Mizoram, Arunachal Pradesh & Sikkim in 2014. She is a member of the Bangalore Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : 1019 of 2014
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Consumer Court, Mangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka State Administrative Tribunal

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya

Q: Husband threatening to kill baby if wife do not agree for divorce

our marriage is not registered. we are in relationship in past 2 years i have a baby boy. my husband applied for divorce in 05-08-2016 i dont want divorce. we both are state government employees. he blackmailing me to kill my baby if i reject for giving divorce. court given the date of 21-02-2018 ti mediation centre plz help me urgent

Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya answered
Complain about the same to mediator. If your husband don't want to live with you then you have to think seriously about the incompatible issue between you. Meantime for safer side its better to complain about the same to mediator and Mahila Sahaya Vani as your husband should't take any drastic step against you or your child as per his threatening. So think and take a decision law and order is always there to help you.

Q: New car needs repair for engine issue & company denies warranty

Hi, I bought a new grand i10, After first service on the way fora trip the radiator have broken. I was not knowing that and was riding. Slowly the vehicle got stucked. Then i realized the issue. Later the vehicle is towed to hyundai showroom. Now they rejected the warranty. Engine issue is there. they are asking to repair it by own cost. around 1.5 lakhs estimate? Pls help in this situation

Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya answered
Collect all the documents of the vehicle and list of defect or repair required to the vehicle and come to our office. We can file complaint before Consumer Court and ask for the compensation for the deficiency of service. You have a good case you can approach us.

Q: Legality in buying property without occupancy certificate in Bangalore

Could you pls help. Most of builder's in Bengaluru has RERA but they dont have OC or CC, Is it legal to buy this property?? Thanks in advance.

Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya answered
Consult RERA office and complain about the same if you have already purchased. If you are in process of purchasing then insist the builder to get the relevant certificate of occupancy etc : If they comply then you can purchase the same

Q: Legal action against party not responding in cheque bounce cases

Cheque bounce case given st the court after giving notice, but the party not responding, bounce date 30/03/2017,now what to do, please give advice

Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya answered
Once the cheque get bounces you have to send the legal notice first within 30 days for that other side has to answer within 30 days if he denies or doesn't reply means within 15 days you can approach Magistrate Court its over all 75 days procedure. If the party is not responding to the court notice then request for the hand summons from the court and serve the summons through the help of concerned police to the accused.

Q: How to get a divorce from a husband who is very abusive?

Hi, I am married for 2 years now to a divorcee. A lot of details were faked to me at the time of marriage to believe that the fault for my husband's divorce was his first wife. But the actual problem was with my husband's nature. My husband hasn't treated me well at all (beating, abuses, etc) and often sends me off to my parents place. He has no respect for women and is a very irresponsible person. My daughter was born 5 months ago but he hasn't visited us even once. He hasn't taken care of my financial needs right from the beginning and until this point. Instead he forced me into a car loan soon after marriage and hasn't paid any money. What legal steps should i take? I even got to know that he is travelling with his ex wife. If I apply for divorce, Am I eligible for alimony from him without allowing an access to my daughter? Will I get legal support to claim money spent towards marriage expenses and car loan?

Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya answered
hlw...yes u can definitely go for filing for divorce making cruelty bigamy as a ground to get out of the matrimonial bond and still can manage to get maintenance as because husband is legally obliged to maintain his wife and cannot escape of his duty. section 125 of Criminal procedure code speaks about the maintenance of wife ,parents and children irrespective of religion and uniform for all and visitation rights will depend upon the facts and circumstances of the case, And other factors like marriage expense and car loan will be taken in view in deciding the quantum of maintenance. In Sh. Sudhir Diwan VS Smt.Tripta Diwan And Anr 18th feb 2008, The Delhi High court directed the husband to pay Rs 10,000 per month as maintenance to his wife even though she is admittedly working.If we look at the entire gamut of Indian matrimonial law, we will find that the provisions for maintenance are available in following statues in case of Hindu Marriage,First two are uniform for allSection 125 Criminal Procedure Code( Cr.P.C.)Section 20 of Protection of women from Domestic ViolenceSection 18 of Hindu Adoption and Maintenance ActSection 24 of Hindu Marriage ActSection 25 of Hindu Marriage Act

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya

Can Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya?

When you meet with Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya?

The cost of hiring Advocate Sahela Begum Barbhuiya can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.