One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Sachin V Prayag

Advocate Sachin V Prayag

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
Chikhali, Pune
19 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Consumer Court, Divorce, Documentation, Property, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Sachin V Prayag has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sachin provides services in the field of Property Matters, Civil Matters, Recovery Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sachin enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra & Goa in 2000.

Enrollment Number : MAH/3368/2000
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Pune

Get advice from Advocate Sachin V Prayag

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Sachin V Prayag Gave money to friend on verbal agreement now not returning money What is the validity of an unregistered POA