One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Sachin Sharma

Advocate Sachin Sharma

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Zirakpur, Chandigarh
8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Landlord/Tenant, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Sachin Sharma has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Sachin provides services in various fields of Civil Matter, Landlord and Tenant related Matters, Recovery Matters, Criminal Matters, Family related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Sachin enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 2011. He is a member of Amritsar Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/1608/2011
  • District Court, Amritsar,
  • District Court, Chandigarh,
  • District Court, Mohali,
  • District Court, Panchkula,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Questions Answered by Advocate Sachin Sharma Criminal proceedings of one offense under different magistrate What to do my in laws and wife mentally harasses me