One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Rupesh Kumar

Advocate Rupesh Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMathikere, Bangalore
LawRato17 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Rupesh Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rupesh provides services in various fields of civil matters, divorce matters, cheque bounce matters, property matters, criminal matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rupesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2006.

Enrollment Number : KAR/1174/2006

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rupesh Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rupesh Kumar

Q: Can a case of Domestic Violence be filed in a Live-in relationship

My boyfriend and I share a house for 2 years now. On multiple occasions he has hit me. A doctor has termed it physical assualt. Is it possible I can file a case over him? And can he sue me for mental harassment?

Advocate Rupesh Kumar answered
Yes you can file a case of domestic violence against your friend as physical assault and other together with this like mental torture, scolding in bad words etc can be filed, this are the basic grounds.

Q: Land purchased but registration being denied. What can be done ?

Sir, my dad purchased land but registration not completed due to some land tax issue.( Land tax not paid from many years). Regular follow up done but they use to say we will do it after solving tax issur and we trusted them as relatives and they were in financial problem.After 15 years dad contacted many people and cleared the tax problem and now fresh papers came with their name from whom we purchased the land. They denying to register the land by our name. We got four bond papers signed by them saying that all amount is paid and will do registration after solving land tax issue. We got home opening pics our marriage pics where they were also present in the functions. I don't have legal registration papers but can I file case on them. And what are the chances of winning the case

Advocate Rupesh Kumar answered
Yes, you can file the case, if the said papers like bond are available with you in original, you file both civil suit and criminal case also.But need to cross check the documents available with you in detail.

Q: Abuse by brother on me and parents what action can i take against him

I am victim of verbal abuse,physical attack and damaged partial my house by my young brother who is very jealous of me and he is not good person...even My parent who is senior citizen also victim....we are hindu....any legal or law against him? Please suggest me...thank.

Advocate Rupesh Kumar answered
make a complaint before the concern jurisdiction police to take the action immediately, you can punish him under India Penal code, there are many sections which will attract this kind of offences, IPC chapter XVI speaks about the offences affecting the human body, offences affecting life, hurt, criminal force, assault and chapter XXII speaks about criminal intimidation, insult and annoyance

Q: Boy harassing me showing me nude photos what action can be taken

I am getting married in two months.... but one of my old friend is now showing my nude photos and saying me to marry him or else he will come on my marriage day and show all photos to my relatives...two years back he did the same then we made him attend the police station and there he promised he will not harass me again but now he is repeating the same again... now my parents are tensed and saying they will commit suicide... If that really happens I will only commit sucide... Please suggest me what action I need to take.....

Advocate Rupesh Kumar answered
Hi Madam, Make a complaint before the Commissioner of Police, and the same shall be directed to the Special women police station to take action against him by filing an FIR and arrest him, you can also file a complaint before human rights department were the department will take action by directing to the concern police or concern department to take appropriate action (here the process will be very slow).

Q: Interim stay for property has been passed what can i do

Respected sir, my mother and her sisters have filed a case for partition as according to Hindu succession act against her brothers and civil court has passed decree in favour of my mother and her brothers have approached high court and got interim stay for final decree process. One of her brother has constructed house in one of the property which fall under suit our Advocate has not even brought to the notice of the court... What to do old replay.

Advocate Rupesh Kumar answered
under which jurisdiction is the case filed, (state, city). if the case falls in our jurisdiction, we can help out legally, later i also need to know the flow of legatees for the suit scheduled property mentioned above.RegardsRupesh

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rupesh Kumar

Can Advocate Rupesh Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rupesh Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rupesh Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Rupesh Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rupesh Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rupesh Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rupesh Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rupesh Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rupesh Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rupesh Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rupesh Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rupesh Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.