One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Rupesh Gadekar

Advocate Rupesh Gadekar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0
Dhayari, Pune
9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Documentation, Family, Property, Civil
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Rupesh Gadekar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rupesh provides services in various field of Civil laws, Criminal laws, Family law, Property related matters and Matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rupesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Maharashtra and Goa 2010. He is a member of the Pune Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : MAH/2124/2010
  • Bombay High Court,
  • District Court, Pune

Get advice from Advocate Rupesh Gadekar

Enter your name*
Enter your phone number*
Enter your email
Additional Comments (Optional)
Questions Answered by Advocate Rupesh Gadekar Can son gift his own land to his father as a gift through a gift deed Is physical appearance mandatory at the time of filing divorce