One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Guwahati - Advocate Rupam Jyoti Das

Advocate Rupam Jyoti Das

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.4 | 10+ user ratings
Guwahati Club, Guwahati
13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Child Custody, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, Startup
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, English, Hindi
Advocate Rupam Jyoti Das has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rupam Jyoti Das's office is in Guwahati Club, Guwahati.
  • Gauhati High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Guwahati

Top Reviews

Radhe Raja - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He was very helpful and understanding. Thanks to his efforts.
Aug 19, 2018
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Rupam Jyoti Das Can I miss the first hearing of the divorce case my wife has filed Mob killed thief and father is a suspect under section 302 IPC.