One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh

Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRajendra Nagar Road No-6B, Patna
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh completed his law in the year 2013 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Divorce, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rohit enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2013. He is a member of the District Bar Association Patna.

Enrollment Number : BR/1720/2013
  • Civil Court, Patna
  • Patna High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Popular Reviews

Shubham Kumar - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Nice advocate
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh

Q: Can I get a divorce if I am facing domestic violence from my husband

My sister got married about two years ago. But just after some time she had to face serious physical violence and abuses from her husband over petty issues , demand for money and other items. At the time of marriage we were told that the person(husband) works in MNC and has a good salary, but it was not the case. Now , the wife is staying with her parents for last one year but the threats and abuses continue from the husband and his family. She wants to file complaint against them. How we should proceed? These are some specific questions 1. Can she file complaint at her matrimonial residence? 2. What kind of proofs we require to make a strong case? 3.We actually gave them some money and gifts to them at the time of marriage. Can we get it back? 4. How to get divorce quickly?

Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh answered
Yes she can get divorce from her husband and also can file the case from her Matrimonial residence.... For quick disposal of the divorce you have to fix meeting with my team where we can discuss about the matter and its relief.

Q: Girl's family threatens to marry girl or will file dowry case

my younger brother engagement was happened in oct 2017,later he receiving many calls from girl's friend (male) to not to marry,however i told to girls about those calls from his existing friend,while she is saying to marry ,if not she will do suicide,now i am in dilemma,and do not want to marry that girl,and now girl's family threatening to me and my family ,if marriage will not happen then they will file a case of dowry to us,please advice any legal action which should i go for

Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh answered
File an informatory petition in court regarding your problem. Then if there any problem exist further then this informatory petition will be helpful in defending your case and denying allegations of dowry....

Q: Due to cash handling issue, CBI arrested and sent to jail

My friend father working in central government and 31Jan his last working day but 5 Jan CBI arrased him due to money handling and send to beaur jail patna. How to do Beal urgent basis

Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh answered
First of all send me the FIR and then only the bail should be taken...We have to file for regular bail before lower court. It will be done. Contact me for the rest of information. The bail would be file firstly in lower court.

Q: Procedure to file for recovery of token amount paid for possession

Sir Mai ek Jamin Ka agreement 211000 de Kar karwaya ....agar wo jamin Hume Nahi deta hai ....n paisa de Raha hai to Mai Kiya case Kar Sakta Hun aur isme paisa basulne me Kitna time lag Sakta hai....

Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh answered
You will have to file a complaint case against the person with whom you made the agreement and then will have to issued a warrant against the person. Then during bail he will have to pay the amount to seek bail. It will take almost 4-6 months.

Q: Divorce from wife due to harassment towards husband and child

Her conduct of behaviour is not good for me & my child.she always fights with me and harassing the child by manhandling in wrong way with very I want to get ride of this matter.

Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh answered
It can be done by filing divorce case in family court and it can be done in two ways. Firstly by mutual consent of both the parties and secondly without her consent which will be most appropriate in your case.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh

Can Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rohit Kumar Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.