One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Rohit Beaspal

Advocate Rohit Beaspal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.5 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoGanesh Nagar, Jaipur
LawRato8 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Banking / Finance, Breach of Contract, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, High Court, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rohit Beaspal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rohit provides services in various field of Criminal laws, Family law, Property related matters, Trademark and Copyright matters and Documentation matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rohit enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2015.

Enrollment Number : R/1056/2015

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

Ravi Goswami - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Rohit Beaspal.
1 month ago
Ishu kumari - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Rohit Beaspal understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
2 months ago
Vikas - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
He is the best lawyer and advocate. In seconds he did my work. Also understood all my issues in no time to spare.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rohit Beaspal

Q: Regarding Divorce Case And After Cases

My husband files for divorce..if now i filed any case like 498a,dv,maintenance that will be termed as counter case and looses eligibility..we are living separately from 6 mnths..can now these cases be done??

Advocate Rohit Beaspal answered
See if the facts and cercumstances are genuine and you have faced such incidences. then you can file a separate case and that shall be treated separately and the case will hold the legal validity and you are required to provide the required evidences to back your case.

Q: Can we claim stridhan after divorce

Mera divorce 26 may 2022 ko hua hai . Kya mai shadi ke tym pe diye hue gifts like furniture electronic and jewellery wapis le skti hun . Muje divorce ke tym pe 17 lakh mile the kya mai mera stridhan wapis le skti hu abi bi

Advocate Rohit Beaspal answered
Hello Ma'am,Kya aapki decree aur plaint me kahi bhi yeh mention tha ki aapne Apna streedhan prapt krr liya Hai? Ya aapka ek mush amount 17 lakh me settlement ho chuka Hai??uss pr nirbhar karega. aage ki jaankari ke liye Kripa sampark kare taaki Mai aapki ache se madad krr saku. Dhanyawaad.

Q: What should I do when wife cheats

I got married in 2011, it's been more than 10 years. Every thing was ok but My wife has done infidelity 3 years ago when she was working in a company, first time she felt guilty and asked for apologies in front of her parents so I gave her one chance and recently I got to know that she is again cheating me. When she knew, that I have all the proofs of her messages and recordings, she left my home and took my 8 year old daughter with her at her parent's house, and started working there and it's been more than 8 months, she is not coming back. In between, when I sent her a notice from lawyer mentioning all past life incidents and mental cruelity she is doing to me, she attempted sucide at her house. I helped her in that situation. After some time when I'm contacting her for divorce, she threatens me of doing sucide and false police complain. My daughter wants to live with me but she threatens her too. Lawyer suggesting me section 9 notice. What should I do?

Advocate Rohit Beaspal answered
Hello Sir, your matter is very complicated and needs experienced resolution along with consultation. A proper resolution will help you out of this situation without getting a scratch. Please do not go for sec 9 at this stage. Contact for further resolution.

Q: I want to divorce my wife because she have child and i never touch her

I want to divorce my wife. She cheated me . She have a child . Thus child is not mine . I can't leave with her . nShe is totally lier. She doesn't give me divorce. I want to divorce her one sided.

Advocate Rohit Beaspal answered
Hello Sir, If this is the case then in this case scenario you can file a contested divorce as she is not giving you divorce with mutual consent. Through court you can pray for genetic/ DNA report of the kid to cross verify your claims. you would need proper guidance and consultation. It is suggested to kindly contact for further resolution.

Q: Threatening to file a false case of sexual harassment

My brother sent a Birthday Bouquet to An ex – colleague of his (she is 25 years old). Her boyfriend and the specified Girl are now threatening my brother with Sexual Harrasment, StALKING, Rape, Sexual Harrasment, Mental Torture. They are threatening of going to Police to file an FIR and go to State Womens Commission. In order to not make a police complaint, the Girl and her Boyfriend – are asking for Rs. 100000 as compensation for causing psychological distress to the Girl. Is birthday cards / bousending quet such a grave crime? What should we do?.

Advocate Rohit Beaspal answered
Hello, as per the information provided by you the law does not refrain such an act done with good heart. But due to girls and women are misusing their rights a lot of things connect to such a conclusion which they get after not being satisfied by ransoms and blackmailing innocents like you. There are few things which may help you to get out this situation quickly and economically. so for further assistance feel free to write and talk.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rohit Beaspal

Can Advocate Rohit Beaspal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rohit Beaspal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Beaspal?

When you meet with Advocate Rohit Beaspal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Beaspal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Beaspal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Beaspal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rohit Beaspal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rohit Beaspal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rohit Beaspal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rohit Beaspal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rohit Beaspal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.