One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Rohan Aggarwal

Advocate Rohan Aggarwal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHaus Khas, Delhi
LawRato5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Breach of Contract, Civil, Domestic Violence, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rohan Aggarwal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • National Commission (NCDRC)
  • National Company Law Tribunal (NCLT), New Delhi

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rohan Aggarwal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rohan Aggarwal

Q: Can We Go For The Writ In The High Court ?

FIR lodged with section 376, 34 IPC. Application for Anticipatory Bail filed before ADJ Court. After observing case dairy, ADJ found this is matter of POCSO because police found in enquiry, age of victim is below 18. So ADJ dismissed the bail application on ground of jurisdiction. As per 10th marksheet, age of victim is above 18 and FIR also has been sent to CJM Court.

Advocate Rohan Aggarwal answered
ofcourse you can go in High court for anticipatory bail but the chances of getting anticipatory bail are less since it is case of posco in which High court dosent give bail so easily.whether the victim is above 18 or not depends upon other documents also . 10th marksheet is not the enough to substatiate that victim is above 18.

Q: My cases running since a year without an advocate .I heared news from wife after 2 years message tha

My cases running since a year without an advocate .I heared news from wife after 2 years message that 7 year old son hospitalized. What the best way forward as iam confused as iam away from the city where wife is staying with son which is far .Wonder what's best remedy forward or apporch .she is one way is continuing cases on me and my.parents and not willing to compromise till fulfill her wish list .

Advocate Rohan Aggarwal answered
you can file a case of gaurdianship for custody of your minor son . BY Filing the case of custody your chances would increase of getting the rights of your son otherwise it would be difficult.additional you can also file a SLP for transfer of cases in your area to but the chances are bleak .

Q: My name is Shadab and i own a small event and management agency in chattarpur south delhi.. . Few da

My name is Shadab and i own a small event and management agency in chattarpur south delhi.. .Few days back i got a contract from one of my old known client to create a meeting room in mapic india expo 2022 which was happening in jio world centre bandra mumbai and i gave the fabrication contract to a delhi based fabricator agency and the compnay name is creative concept design and fabrications which is based out of Rohini Delhi they took a contract from me to build a meeting room on 13th sept and handover in the morning 14 sept 2022 and the fabricator also took morethan 50% advance from me but the day i reached mumbai he stopped picking my phone bcos of which i had suffered a lot i was feeling helpless bcos of sudden fraud. After trying hard i came to know that he has taken another contract to make Exhibition stall in Nesco exhibition hall goregaon on the same day bcos of that he didn't came for my work without updating me and i lost my client because of him now i want to file case

Advocate Rohan Aggarwal answered
you can file criminal case of fraud, breach of trust, cheating. along with that you can also file a civil case of recovery of damages and compensation. . before that file a police complaint against him.

Q: My Case Is Listed In High Court Delhi And It Will Be My First Hearing

I want to know that i got my case filed in delhi high court and one application of urgent application is attached to it and my ase got listed how to know that my case is listed under urgent one

Advocate Rohan Aggarwal answered
check your email id , you will get an email regarding the listing of the matter and also at the e filing website of delhi high court. Plus you can visit the filing counter in delhi high court. additionally without urgent mentioning application case dosent get listed in urgent category.

Q: Dampness caused by constant water leaking by neighbors

My 1st floor unit in a 3 storey building in Uttam Nagar, Delhi getting ruined by constant dampness caused by water leaking by households on ground and 2nd floor. Three water tanks installed on rooftop, one each for each household living on three floors. Households on ground and 2nd floor refills their water tank many times during the day which causes water to overflow from their water tanks. Water overflow from tanks travel down the shaft from top to the bottom. My bathroom and the room adjacent to it close to the shaft gets constant exposure to water leaking, hence both the bathroom and the room adjacent to it have developed dampness. A part of ceiling in bathroom fell apart and came down heavily on the floor one day in the middle of the night. Luckily no one got injured. Rest of the bathroom ceiling and walls also slowly falling apart. The top layer of walls have also started falling. What remedies are available and under what sections & provisions of what Acts. Please advice.

Advocate Rohan Aggarwal answered
you should first get the all the leakage check by the authorized plumber of the concerned authority of mcd so that he can give the certificate that there are constant dampness and leakage in the house. thereafter you can file the case for conpensation and damages caused against the concerned persons

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rohan Aggarwal

Can Advocate Rohan Aggarwal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rohan Aggarwal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Aggarwal?

When you meet with Advocate Rohan Aggarwal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Aggarwal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Aggarwal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Aggarwal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rohan Aggarwal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rohan Aggarwal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rohan Aggarwal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rohan Aggarwal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rohan Aggarwal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.