One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Guwahati - Advocate Ritupaban Gohain

Advocate Ritupaban Gohain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNatunbasti, Guwahati
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: Assamese, Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Ritupaban Gohain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ritupaban provides services in various fields of Criminal Matters, Civil Matters, Divorce Matters, Family Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ritupaban enrolled with the Bar Council of Assam in 2014.

Enrollment Number : A/638/2014

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Guwahati

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ritupaban Gohain. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ritupaban Gohain

Q: What to do if my wife and his parents file a case

Dear Sir/Madam, • A notice received from Golaghat dist. court against under Sec 13(ia) for cruelty/dowry (false) and ask me to submit W/S on 4.6.18. • Another notice received (without attachment copy) from Bokakhat sub-div. court against under sec 406 and asks to attend me on 11.6.18 Otherwise issue warrant to me. • Strange that, my wife and her family members came to our house with police force and taken her all Sridhan including gift items in absence of me without prior information. • I think it is an illegal because they never want sridhan from us and we never refuse to give the same and ask to present before the 1st class magistrate on 11.6.18 where Sridhan already taken on 29.5.18 without bills/memo etc. • Please help me. Thanking you.

Advocate Ritupaban Gohain answered
Defiantly we can help your in this matter if you send me details ... At first you have answer me some question is as 1.Whether you want to take back her in your home?And also you have send us your notice

Q: What are the chances of getting bail after surrender under IPC 306

Possibility of bail after surrender under ipc 306

Advocate Ritupaban Gohain answered
I understand your problem if you came with brief of case along with you I dfintly help you is this case as possible eariler its depend on behaviour to . I could solve your priblm if you give me details of case

Q: Is it legal to back date a marriage certificate manually

Is it possible to make a marriage certificate in back date manually

Advocate Ritupaban Gohain answered
marriage is registered on two process one is intended marriage and another is post marriage .. its not back date but you can registre your marriage post marriage then your social marriage date and registered marriage date is recent ... I can solve your problem if any

Q: What to do when abusive boyfriend threatens publish private photos?

My friend's ex (abusive) boyfriend is threatening to publish her nude photos on Facebook because she broke up with him. What legal action can be taken?

Advocate Ritupaban Gohain answered
Right to privacy new law amended . and you can File FIR against him for blakmaling ... Or you must help by police . ....

Q: Harassed for giving illegal interest how can we take action

My father took loan from a khan three years ago, took about 3lacs rupees with an interest of 10% . He has no fixed income and he has pay him about 20k rupees every month.Now my father is broke and has no income, things have become really heated as he went bankrupt. But the khan keeps harrassing my father to pay him. The actual loan was of 3lacs. My father already paid 4lacs which was only the interest itself. But the khan was to keep takin money from him until he pays 3 Lacs at once. This has created chaos in my family and mother has severe depression. Family has fallen apart. I'm his son, and I just learned about this issue lately as my father was hiding it from us. Kindly advice what should I do?

Advocate Ritupaban Gohain answered
Where you from Whether thilerie is agreement between them if no there is no action taken against you by khan . illigal processed taking or hiving lone without any authority or trade licence you told him if he harassing you ifile case against tjem

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ritupaban Gohain

Can Advocate Ritupaban Gohain represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ritupaban Gohain can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ritupaban Gohain?

When you meet with Advocate Ritupaban Gohain for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ritupaban Gohain?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ritupaban Gohain, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ritupaban Gohain?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ritupaban Gohain, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ritupaban Gohain?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ritupaban Gohain regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ritupaban Gohain?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ritupaban Gohain can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.