One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Ravi Karhana

Advocate Ravi Karhana

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Sector 38, Gurgaon
4 years Experience
Practice Areas
Consumer Court, Criminal, Divorce, Family, Motor Accident, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ravi Karhana has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 4 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ravi Karhana's office is in Sector 38, Gurgaon.
  • Debts Recovery Tribunal (DRT) Delhi,
  • Delhi High Court,
  • District Court, Dwarka,
  • District Court, Faridabad,
  • District Court, Gurgaon,
  • District Court, Patiala House,
  • District Court, Saket,
  • District Court, Tis Hazari,
  • Punjab and Haryana High Court,
  • State Consumer Commission, Haryana

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Questions Answered by Advocate Ravi Karhana Difference in Months' Name and Son's document shows different name We had a fight and she went to my in laws house and not coming back