One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde

Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKothrud, Pune
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Divorce, Property, Succession Certificate, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
20 years experience in litigation .
Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Bombay High Court
  • Consumer District Forum, Pune
  • Court of Small Causes, Pune
  • District Court, Pune
  • Family Court, Pune

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde

Q: Accused of false FIR, chargesheet and civil recovery suite

My Self(stays in Thane) and my family, has been dragged into false cases and FIR against me by girls Father and Mother from Devrukh (ratnagiri) and has been constantly harassing us through legal tools. I broke engagement(arrange marriage) with girl just because they cheated us in many aspects. Her Dad was an retired police officer and tired to put sexual assault case on me and my family after 6 months as they failed through other ways of harrashment.

Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde answered
U can lodge FIR for harassment against her . U can approach court and file suit for injunction to restrain her and family from defaming you and approaching or contacting you . U can initially send a legal notice

Q: Can a husband complain about wife's affair with her colleague in her o

If a Wife is having affair with her colleague in her office using official chat application (sending some personal messages and then deleting it, so that family members wont see it) or in person (which is difficult to prove), can Husband make a complaint to that company's HR and request them to be separated from one project and one location. Also can Husband request for complete log/record of the official chat application from their company server/cloud, so that the deleted chats can be retrieve

Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde answered
By requesting for official communication you would probably invade their right to privacy. You should rather confront them and resolve the issue by asking both your wife and the man in question. As far as proof is concerned you can start creating mail or message record by asking her about the affair. If she denies keep asking and maybe one day she would not be able to deny it .

Q: Loss of rent and delayed possession

Joint 50:50 area share agreement prepared in yr 2015 with builder for 18 months , included 2 land parcels. Total 680 sq. mt. More than 8 apartments and shops to be built. Builder got MRERA extension till Jan'2026.Q1. For the delayed possession , let me know whether the owner is eligible for loss of rent after 18 months from the date mentioned on agreement till actual possession date for newly constructed flats.

Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde answered
Yes for delayed possession u can seek appropriate relief from consumer forum Depending on the amount sought as compensation and loss of rent etc you can knock the doors of the consumer forum Additionally u can issue a legal notice and give him an opportunity to redress your grievances

Q: My father decline to take responsibility of family

We family live in mumbai my fatger did 2nd marriage without informing my mom and he sood all the properties everything and spend on her second wife now he is forcing us to sell house and one more big property which is only left he is forcing us to sell the property otherwise he wont give us money to fulfil household things and he is the only person to take responsibility in house expense we are 4 sister and brother but we dont earn that much where we can take responsibility of our house

Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde answered
Your mother can lodge an FIR under the Indian penalCode for the offence of bigamy assuming you are a Hindu. She can file a divorce petition and DV case too and claim maintenance for you all and also can seek an injunction for restraining the father from selling the property

Q: Interim committee members of CHS

Since our society is new, some individuals declare themselves to be committee members and chairpersons without holding an election. How long has this temporary chairman and committee member can served the society without being elected?

Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde answered
Ideally they should have circulated an email about the proposed meeting and then after securing attendance of all concerned should they elect the body in a democratic way You should post your concern in an email and make this known to others

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde

Can Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde?

When you meet with Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rashmi D Dhongde can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.