One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Ranjith

Advocate Ranjith

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMalleshwaram, Bangalore
LawRato14 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Motor Accident, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Ranjith completed his law in the year 2010 and has been providing services in various fields of law, that is, Civil, Criminal, Cheque Bounce, Family, Motor Accident, Trademark & Copyright and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ranjith enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2010.

Enrollment Number : KAR/2729/2010
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Karnataka State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Bangalore
  • Trial Courts, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ranjith. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ranjith

Q: cheque prevented from being encashed within 90 days

Hi Sir/Madam, I have a high value cheque which is being prevented from depositing into the bank as the issuer kept on saying and sending sms that he has insufficint funds and now the issuer is not issuing another cheque also and the time of 90 days is over. what is the remedy.

Advocate Ranjith answered
File a suit for recovery before civil court by paying applicable court fee and adjudicate the matter as such. Negotiable instruments act does not fix 90 days limit but banks have fixed those limit you can just check through banker also

Q: How can a cruelty case be filed against a married man

I was living in with a married man for 2 years. He lied to me initially about him being married. When i came to know about the truth, he said he has a nasty relationship with his wife and he is anyways filing for a divorce soon. After that we can get married. This got stretched for 2 years and now after using me financially and physically, he is just ignoring me like i never existed and has gone back to his wife. Can I file a case against him ?

Advocate Ranjith answered
You can file a complaint for cheating and misusing you financially and physically. You can also proceed against him under domestic violence act for being committed domestic violence against u n u can seek for alternative accommodation and maintenance

Q: We are at top floor and gym is above my huuse and it is noisy

How to stop gym activities permanently

Advocate Ranjith answered
File a injunction suit restraining them from running gym activities. Since residential premises cannot have commercial activities. This would lead to in peaceful environment in residential area wherein parties privacy would be disturbed

Q: Getting threats from my relatives to press false charges on me

One of my relative (my father's brother) came to my home today (13/4/18) after 4-5 years and has threatened to charge me with murder case of my father when in fact my father went missing 4 years ago. My father had lost his speech and his memory at that time due to some neuro problems. I searched for my father in all places I can but I couldn't find him. This said relative has harassed my husband and me. He tried to physically harm us and also used abusive language to us. I don't know what to do if this person falsely press charges on me. Pls help... He says that he'll complain telling that I and my sick mother killed my dear father. We're not over the emotional distress on acc of my father going missing on top of that my relatives keep harassing us in front of all neighbors using abusive language and telling that we killed our dear father. How can you save me and my family from this harassment. also kindly let me know if I'll have to go through hardship on account of this false charge?

Advocate Ranjith answered
You file a police complaint against your so called relative that he had come to your place and warned and is making false allegations and he had also created ruckas. So that action would be taken against him.

Q: Dowry harassment & false allegation of illicit relationship of wife

My friend husband given dowry harassment to her and she give complete about that...nd her husband given written complete given about her .my wife having illegalrelationship with her boyfriend like that he my friend dnt have any illegalrelationship with them.....nd her husband taken her call data nd told to her dis is evidence to having illegalrelationship with them like that he friend called him so many times to him bcz asking job search for her that it.....please send anything problem to her or nt.....who will benefit in this case.. Please reply me fast to my email

Advocate Ranjith answered
Mere call details won't take any one anywhere. Ur frnd's husbands complaint won't be entertained and ur frnd's complaint if it has stuff of harassment surely culprit will be punished. She has other avenues of reliefs also

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ranjith

Can Advocate Ranjith represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ranjith can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ranjith?

When you meet with Advocate Ranjith for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ranjith?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ranjith, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ranjith?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ranjith, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ranjith?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ranjith regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ranjith?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ranjith can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.