One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Rana Prashant

Advocate Rana Prashant

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoUdyog Vihar Ph 5, Gurgaon
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Labour & Service, Supreme Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rana Prashant has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rana provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, consumer cases, labour and service related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rana enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. He is a member of the Supreme Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3183/2013
  • Consumer Forum North, Tiz Hazari
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Gurgaon
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari
  • Supreme Court Of India

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

Richa - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rana Prashant

Q: Cheque given by buyer bounced & now he is denying to buy the property

sir, we have sell a plot on 5th nov and purchaser gave us a cheque of 50000 as token amount and made agreement with us. now the cheque has been bounced and purchaser is not agreed to buy. so please help me can i file a cheque bounce case against that as per notice earnest money will be fort fitted but that money is in form of cheque. regards dharmender

Advocate Rana Prashant answered
Yes you may do so. As per the agreement if it's written that he does not buy that property within stipulated time, then you have right to forfeit that earnest money. So by that sense he now owes you that money and you can file a complain u/s 138 of ni. You need to demand money within 30 days from cheque bounce or else this right will go

Q: Compensation for delay in delivery of house by builder

Is it true that compensation for delay is awarded only to those who go legal against the builder? We have invested in a flat and few of the members are going legal. They are saying the ones who don't join in will not be compensated

Advocate Rana Prashant answered
To some extent it is as those who are going consumer can demand compensation and other compensations. However if you don't go you are only entitled to compensation as per the agreement with the builders which is quite less then what you might get from consumer court

Q: Builder Project not completed what legal action can i take

I had booked a 3 BHK apartment in April 2012 with a reputed builder and made the complete payment in advance itself. Now, the construction is still not complete and has stopped now. It has also been informed that owners (builders) are in legal troubles. There is no responsible person to answer queries. Kindly suggest course of action.

Advocate Rana Prashant answered
You can file a complaint under consumer protection act before consumer forum. Your complaint will be filed depending upon how much your claim will be. These days delay in project by the builders is very common n even supreme Court has made sure I recent cases that builders compensate adequately to consumers.

Q: Company not paying salary and not relieving before notice period

Hi, My company hasn't paid salary for the last 2 months (July & August). It is a private limited company registered in Delhi. I have a 3 month notice period as per my agreement but do not want to continue because of lack of payment of salary. They are however not agreeing to relieve me early nor are committing to pay past salary or future notice period salary. What options do I have here ?

Advocate Rana Prashant answered
For recovery of salary either you can file a recovery suit or you can also claim under shops and establishment act. Civil suit takes time to resolve. However under shops and establishment it's little quicker

Q: Company delivered expired products Can I take any legal action

I ordered three facewash from flipkart all of them are expired can I sue the comapany and they are not even escalating the issue

Advocate Rana Prashant answered
Definitely you can sue them. You need to file complain in district consumer forum against the company under the consumer protection act. Send them legal notice and then file the complain. However kindly see if they have any regional office nearby you in order to determine the jurisdiction.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rana Prashant

Can Advocate Rana Prashant represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rana Prashant can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rana Prashant?

When you meet with Advocate Rana Prashant for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rana Prashant?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rana Prashant, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rana Prashant?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rana Prashant, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rana Prashant?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rana Prashant regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rana Prashant?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rana Prashant can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.