One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah

Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoJai Nagar, Bangalore
LawRato27 years Experience
Practice Areas
Court Marriage, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada, Telugu
Advocate Ramu has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Ramu provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, divorce law, consumer cases, property related matters, and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Ramu enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1999. He is a member of the Bangalore Bar Association.

Enrollment No : KAR/260/1999
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • District Court, Udupi
  • Karnataka High Court
  • Karnataka State Consumer Dispute Redressal Commission, Bangalore

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

Sunela - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah understood my issue quite well and guided me through the entire process. The lawyer provided me with sound advice. The lawyer aided me in making the best decision possible.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah

Q: Husband filed Contested divorce against 498A ,DV what to do

Hi, we are married for almost 7 yrs child .due to financial issues and disputes about my husband's relationship with other women ,i filed for Domestic Violence ,498A,CrPC 125..he filed divorce against it on the above mentioned basis .the case is under counselling .Can i get interim order relief during councelling. Almost 6 months have passes ,I am not working past 3 years .

Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah answered
Hi,It is permissible for you to file an application for interim maintenance in the divorce petition filed by him or you can also file a petition for permanent alimony and seek interim maintenance in it. Since you are not working it will be the responsibility of the husband to take care of your maintenance.

Q: Can gfs husband file case against me for having relation with his wife

I am single. Now getting marry. Before that I want to clarify one thing. I love one girl nd we enjoy nd exchange private pics also nd now my love is break up nd she married to another person. After her marriage her husband found our love Nd he knows we exchanged private pics.. now question is can he put case nd complaint against me for that? Nd if I going to marry someone can he stop our marriage? We exchanged pics before her marriage not after...

Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah answered
HiExchange of private pics by two adults with consent is of no crime. In your case your GF is now married and her husband came to know that you had earlier exchanged private pics may not be a crime if it was done before marriage. If he blackmail you for the previous act you can file complaint against him.

Q: Can i file case for dowry against husband and in laws

Hi can I file dowry case against my father in law and my husbandson brother as they both took all my gold and thrown me out of there house and three me to kill if asked any thing about those things

Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah answered
Hi,you can file dowry harassment and domestic violence case againgst your father in law as well as your husbands brother. But you have not told anything about your husband. You need to give complete case history to answer.

Q: What all documents are required for court marriage and procedure

Hi Team, Please could you guide me with the court marriage procedure such as what all documents required and how much time will it take to complete. Thanks & Regards, Rita

Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah answered
Marriages are not done in court. It is registered in Sub Registrar office of the area where you live. You have not specified to which religion you belong to. The procedure also change from religion to religion. Your query is also silent about what is your age and nationality you belong to.

Q: What can I do if father in law is abusive and husband doesn't support

My father in law speaks with me rudely . He calls me prostitute and talks all these kind of happened three times that too in front of husband...husband didn't support me...husband simply sees and be quiet....they mentally harnesses me...I work as a teacher in my daughter school...I wake up morning..get fresh up and make my child ready and make break fast and reach school at 9:00 am father in law scolds me it becomes cold...I am employee what to do. .I have small child also...they have one more daughter in law in same house ..she wakes up late and occupies bathroom...I am employee I have to work fast and go on time...what to do. I didn't record any thing in mobile..what to do

Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah answered
Hi,Your query tells about an incident happening at your house which is a domestic violence. First we need to find out how is your relationship with your husband and your understanding with his family members. If the harassment continues we can stop it. Recording may not be necessary. call for further advice. -Ramu Sreekantaiah Advocate.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah

Can Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah?

When you meet with Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah?

The cost of hiring Advocate Ramu Sreekantaiah can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.