One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Faridabad - Advocate Rakhi Singh

Advocate Rakhi Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court Faridabad, Faridabad
LawRato11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, GST
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rakhi Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rakhi provides services in the various field of Family, Child Custody, GST, Cheque Bounce, Divorce and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rakhi enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2013. She is a member of the Faridabad Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/8029/2013
  • District Court, Faridabad
  • Family Court, Faridabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Faridabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rakhi Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rakhi Singh

Q: Clarification on payment of penalty for wrongly filing GST return

he is filed his GST Return for the F.Y. 2017-18 and he is just doing job work so no any way to got the credit and GST in his account. but by mistake he is credit claim of GST challan. And his credit register on his portal. so i want to know how to correct it and how much paid GST with interest or any other penalty with the amount.

Advocate Rakhi Singh answered
You question is not clear but what i understand is you have taken a gst registration and doing job work for the companies and while filing gst return u have taken input tax credit for the material which came on challan.See if you have filled the return and submitted you can not correct write now in future when gstr2 reconcillation and gstr3 filing start then all will be correct automaticallyNow what u can do is contactus we will see ur account what and how u have filed the return . If it is posiible we will correct it and u dont worry file ur upcoming returns correctly

Q: How to apply for GST registration for business

I want to get a GSTIN and for that i need to have a proof of business place for sole proprietorship , In my case i want to start a business from my house but all the property documents are on my father's name who has passed away. So now what are other options i am left with to proceed with gst registration

Advocate Rakhi Singh answered
Yes surely u will get the gstin no to run your business successfully .the registration will be done on your name and you can run your business through home.Documents required:1) your pan card2) aadhar card 3)electricity bill/registry copy/ rent agreement4) bank account cheque photo / first page photo of passbook5)your passport size photoYou can contact us further to get registration on ur will get gstin no within one week after applying through us

Q: What to do if husband and in laws are torturing and asking for dowry

Meri mrg 2 saal phle hui thi.1 saal phle muje gudia hui..jb se baby girl hui laws muje mere maayke se lene e ni koi phn na koi aya milne b..2 mnth phle 1 panchayt k throhgh vha bhej dia gya..un logo ne fir se mere saath tonting kri girl child ko leke..or muje fr se apne parents k ghr chor k baad in laws ka na koi phn na koi lene aya..jb b phn kro paiso ki demand or ldki hone ko lekr mujse gali galoch krte hai..or ab husband khta hai ki mere mumy papa tuje apne sath nhi rkhege..tuje mere sath alag rhna pdega..husbad koi kam nhi kya in laws muje ghar se bahar nikal skte sb k piche husband k bhai jo police mein hai..un k khne pe ye sb ho rha kya vo log muje hubby k sath ghar se baahar nikal skte hai..ya hubby jo ki koi kam nhi krte muje jbrdsti us ghr se le ja skte hai..plz advice..meri baby girl child will be 1 year in this month...plz suggess i m very tense

Advocate Rakhi Singh answered
sabse pehle aapko FIR darj karani chaiye domestic violence ke andar agar fir police darj nahi karti hai to crpc section 156(3) ke andar complaint dalni padegi FIR darj karane ke liye .complaint court me hogi aur court order dega FIR karne ke liye police ko. jab FIR darj ho jaye to aap maintenance ke liye bhi alag se court mein case file kar sakte hain Under section crpc 125 (maintenance of child and mother).jab aap FIR likhwayen to apne husband ke bhai jo ki police mein hain ka naam jarur likhwayen ki wo mujhe dara dhamka raha hai.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rakhi Singh

Can Advocate Rakhi Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rakhi Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rakhi Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Rakhi Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rakhi Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rakhi Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rakhi Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rakhi Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rakhi Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rakhi Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rakhi Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rakhi Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.