One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Pune - Advocate Vedika Chhabria

Advocate Vedika Chhabria

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 2+ user ratings
Kharadi, Pune
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Marathi
Advocate Vedika Chhabria has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Vedika Chhabria's office is in Kharadi, Pune.
  • City Civil Court, Mumbai,
  • Court of Small Causes, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Mumbai,
  • District Court, Pune,
  • District Court, Thane,
  • Family Courts, Mumbai

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Pune

Questions Answered by Advocate Vedika Chhabria Marry my ex sister in law(divorced to my brother recently) Wife filed case under section 12,17,21 what to do