One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Chandigarh - Advocate Rajnish K Jindal

Advocate Rajnish K Jindal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSector 50D, Chandigarh
LawRato24 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Banking / Finance, Consumer Court, Criminal, High Court, Recovery
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Rajnish K Jindal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rajnish provides services in various fields of Arbitration Matters, Consumer Court Matters, Criminal Matters, Recovery Matters, Banking/Finance Matters of and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajnish enrolled with the Bar Council of Punjab and Haryana in 1999. He is the member of the Punjab & Haryana Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : P/647/1999

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Chandigarh

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rajnish K Jindal. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajnish K Jindal

Q: If I Left company and not mentioned it in public bank recruitment

I got selected in as a clerk in Public sector bank but in the work experience area of my application form, I didn't mention my previous 35 days private work experience because I thought private work experience won't matter for the public bank as if I didn't commit a crime in that job. Also, It was a very short duration ( 35 days) to be mentioned in the application. So I want to know will it become an issue in my recruitment ?

Advocate Rajnish K Jindal answered
Not at all, there is nothing substantial to narrate, nor there is anything negative. Even if you had referred to the same it wouldn't have any positive or negative impact as your selection is based on this independent system of evaluation.

Q: remedies for non filing of FIR in 498A

I have filied a case of 498 A and Domestic violence against my in-laws and husband. My Mother in law took 8 lakhs from us and father in law took 2 lakhs. We have all trasaction details available but still complaint is pending in police station from 1.5 yrs..what do do now? All jwellary are in their possesion. We have attached bills for evidence. We met IPS officers too... But no action taken till now.

Advocate Rajnish K Jindal answered
If police is not registering your FIR despite the adequate proofs as claimed by you, you have a remedy to file a petition u/s 156(3) of CrPC before CJM of the area, who has got the authority either to direct the police to register FIR or in the alternative your petition can be treated as private complaint. IIndly you can also approach Hon'ble High Court of the area and file a Direction Petition u/s 482 CrPC for issuance of appropriate directions to police authorities to do the needful. If some officer has consistently avoided his/her duty action can also be initiated against him/her.

Q: What should be done to avoid arrest under criminal case

Sir, FIR reg. against me & my uncle by police under influence in fir crime against us is that we get money from plaintiff on 2% monthly interest. he say give us 62 lac to us which is 7 lac is in my bank ac bal give by cash. (he put my uncle name bcz he is govt employee. before this my uncle never meet him)7 lac which he paid me in 2015 for which i broke a property deal for his brother thats commision which they trf me in my bank ac. but i have not any proof for wht i get this money from him. i will never take any money from them by cash & no aggrement or legal paper sign for taking any 2017 i trf some 2.5lac to him. bcz he is seeking some financial help. after that our relation spoiled & he & some his colleagues say they give @ 62 lac by cash to us.but their is no documentry or other proof that they give us money. its all plan to recover 7 lac which he trf in my ac. fir in Lalita Kumari vs Govt oi UP (2014) 2 scc 1. now sir please tell me what will i do to avoid arrest.

Advocate Rajnish K Jindal answered
Genuine or otherwise, once FIR under section 420 of IPC, in order to avoid arrest, you have to apply for anticipatory bail before the Sessions Court. If you have some solid documentary proofs to show that case is not made out at all, you can apply to higher police authorities for marking an inquiry in your case consequently if police discovers its mistake than they will file cancellation report and after its acceptance by the concerned Magistrate, you shall be free from the case.

Q: What to do someone opened account by forgery in others name

Today we came to know that one of our relatives has opened an account in my mother's name in HDFC bank and also is using a credit card as well in her name. We live in other city. Just by coincidence today we got a credit card statement in my mother's name and came to know of this cheating. He likely must have been helped by some bank official as well to open account. He has made himself as her nominee in accounts as well. He is in Chandigarh. We are not in Chandigarh. What do we do please?

Advocate Rajnish K Jindal answered
First of all immediately contact the bank operating credit card, inform them exact position to get out of any liability alongwith complaint to initiate appropriate action against the accused , do this in writing alongwith affidavit and take proper receipt, in addition also send it to their grievances redressal cell and higher authorities, also ask for details of application Nd other documents relied upon to open that account, then making use of it file a proper criminal compost to police authorities economic offence wing. Your prompt action will save you.

Q: How to recover my pending amount from RCOM

Sir, i am distributed of RCOM last 11 year. He closed his service suddenly date 27/10/2018. Appox 85 lacs is pending amount including demo balance , schme, billing give advice how we recover our amount.

Advocate Rajnish K Jindal answered
Dear haven't given details of RCOM. Whether it's a company what it was dealing in.....since how long you were their distributor....what exactly was their products....and your role..... whether the money claimed is your commission...or it's your deposit security or it's public money collected and invested by there any written agreement between you and RCOM .... whether the company closed business on its own or by court order... whether it has gone bankrupt.... please provide full details....for right remedy.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajnish K Jindal

Can Advocate Rajnish K Jindal represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajnish K Jindal can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajnish K Jindal?

When you meet with Advocate Rajnish K Jindal for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajnish K Jindal?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajnish K Jindal, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajnish K Jindal?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajnish K Jindal, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajnish K Jindal?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajnish K Jindal regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajnish K Jindal?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajnish K Jindal can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.