One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Rajiv Jindal

Advocate Rajiv Jindal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Vasundhara, Ghaziabad
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Banking / Finance, GST, Tax
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rajiv Jindal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Rajiv Jindal's office is in Vasundhara, Ghaziabad.
  • District Court, Ghaziabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajiv Jindal Tax related to family pension received by a widow How to recover money from my late father account