One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh

Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDhoomanganj, Allahabad
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Domestic Violence, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rajesh provides services in various fields of civil matters, family matters, property matters, criminal matters, divorce matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajesh enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2006. He is a member of the High Court Bar Association of Allahabad.

Enrollment Number : UP/5774/2006
  • Allahabad High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Allahabad

Popular Reviews

Shivam Sharma - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
My issue was well understood by Adv. Rajesh Kumar Singh.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh

Q: What are the requirements before purchasing a property

I live in Noida and I am planing to buy an Independent House in Greater Noida. This house belongs to GNIDA (Greater Noida Industrial Development Authority). It is a resale of property. This property belongs to a person who is NO More (Dead). Now this property is transferred to his wife and I have the letter for the same. The deceased has one son of 3 years age. Now I would like to know is there is any legal implication happen if I buy this house? And what all I keep in mind before buying this property? I mean I would like to know all the pros and cons of it. Please Help.

Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh answered
Yes you can buy this property if the same property mutated in the name of wife of deceased and if she transfered the same by way of registered sale deed then you have no problem with the same but kindly ensure that the same property is free from any debt.

Q: Does a married sister have a right in fathers property.

I am a hindu. My father built a house and he expired in 1996. My suster is married. Will she have the right in property

Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh answered
Yes she have a right to got share in property self acquired by father because according to hindu succession act 1956 amendment in 2005 section 6 the daughter of a coparcener shall have the same right as she would have had if she had been a son

Q: Property fraud done by real uncle and harassment what action to take

property frod by real uncle. my father purchased home science 1990 .my uncle cheat them. my property they take his name father give him so many rupees as interest for his property.but they could not returen . my father suicide 2010. for this property disputes. many times they sell our property many people and take returen him. we are live at home science 1990 to 2016 . they are torturers our family every day .kindly help us we are very poor faimly .

Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh answered
If your uncle got property in his name by what manner? If they got the disputed property in his name by way of sale deed by coercion,cheat or fraud then you should file a suit for cancellation of sale deed under specific relief act before civil court.

Q: Can I get my mutual divorce case reopened and file a dowry case

I m hindu .I m living saperatly from my husband since last two years on asking him he is not ready to keep me than we filled mutual consent divorce and I refused for divorce and case was dismissed. Can I file dowry case against him now .his sister kept all my jwellery on the second day of my marriage. And due to mental stress we have not read the papers of mutual consent divorce case and signed them my father was also in mental stress .my father spend 17 lakhs during marriage and he is only returning 8 lakhs which he had taken in cash .please guide me I can't understand what should I do and from two years he is not giving me a single penny .now from one year I m in government job.

Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh answered
Yes, you can file a criminal case under section 406 indian penal code for returning of Stridhan and you can file dowery case under section 498 A indian penal code and under sec.3 and 4 of dowery prohibition act. before a criminal court of law. And also you can file a case for maintenance before family court and you also claim for residence in shared household under section 12, 18, 19, 20, 22, and 23 of the protection of women from domestic violence act 2005 before judicial magistrate first class. Thank you

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh

Can Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajesh Kumar Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.