One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Jaipur - Advocate Rajendra Arora

Advocate Rajendra Arora

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoJawahar Nagar, Jaipur
LawRato23 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rajendra Arora has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rajendra provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rajendra enrolled with the Bar Council of Rajasthan in 2001. He is a member of Rajasthan High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : R/419/2001
  • Jaipur District Court
  • Rajasthan High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Jaipur

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rajendra Arora. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rajendra Arora

Q: Can a government employee pursue a regular degree

I am in canter armed police force can I completed BED without permission of my department .now for example I completed BED without permission of department and I selected as a teacher afterthen when my appointment letter came I resigned from capf showing that now I can't sevice for long time n tell me

Advocate Rajendra Arora answered
No you can't pursue further studies without seeking prior permission of your employer. If you have done so and now intends to join duties as Teacher you can do so without giving reference of your present employment. However, if during verification it is transpired that you were in service and you had concealed this vital information, it may have adverse bearing on your new job.

Q: Non compliance with order of appellate authority what to do

Order imposing penalty of "compulsory retirement on proportionate pension" was set aside, six month ago, by appellate authority and directed to hold re-inquiry. But appointing authority is neither conducting re-inquiry nor passing the order of reinstatement. We requested appointing authority for compliance, but no response received even after two reminder. Please advice what should we do now and also tell how we can take help of court in this regard. Please advice. Thank you.

Advocate Rajendra Arora answered
Please take up the matter with Appellate Authority or its higher authority seeking implementation of order of the Appellate Authority.Thereafter also if pursuasive method does not bring desired result, matter may be proceeded legally.Since order of compulsory retirement has been set aside, it implies that employee is entitled to be reinstated from the date of compulsory retirement and thus he is entitled for Salary thus steps for its recovery can be initiated under applicable law.Alternatively writ jurisdiction if possible can be invoke seeking directions for implementation of order of Appellate Authority.

Q: Complaint against illegal termination by company on unreasonably.

my brother got terminated by service by alligation of 15 days will full aligation.he was a cotratctual accountant in nrhm in state government rajasthan ..theas 15 days he has medical sick ness certificates and sent the application concern authority but due to melafied and ill intension he refused to take his aplication and decleared my brother will full abcence without intimation and terminated from his 8 year well done service

Advocate Rajendra Arora answered
Your brother could have sent the copy of leave application alongwith copy of medical certificate through Regd AD post id the the same was not accepted personally malafidely. Anyway the illegal termination can be challenged before the labour / Civil court.

Q: What impact on govt job in case got name in a group offence

dear sir hmare gaav ki ek beti ko uske sasuraal walo ne maar diya tha or police unko arrest ni kr rahi thi to police pe pressure bnane k liye gaav walo ne national highway jaam kr diya,gaav walo ko pta ni tha ki iske liye permission leni padti h or ulta gaav walo par hi case ho gya, sir uss din meri college ki chhuti thi or m bhi dosto k sath dekne chala gya tha phir uske baad m jaipur chala gya or piche se case m naam aa gya total 150 logo par case tha or sab logo ne policewalo ko paise dekar apne apne naam nikalva liye jo highway par phod tod kr rahe the unke bhi naam nikal gye jab tk muje pta chala tab tk 25 logo ki list aa chuki thi or mera naam bhi tha usme.sir kya iss case ki wajah se muje govt. job lene mein dikat hogi kyuki case 2 saal se chal raha h or 5 log aise h jo vides mein h or wo jab tak ni aayege case ni khatam hoga ye hmare lawyer ka kahna h plzzzzz help me sir ki govt job m dikkat aayegi kya issse.

Advocate Rajendra Arora answered
Agar aap kisi govt job ke liye apply kar rahe h to apni application formmae is case ke pending hine ki details deni hogi agar aap ye fact conceal karenge to jyada dikat hogi.Selction hone tak ho sakta h ki case khatam ho jaye aur yadi aap un paanch jinki video mae photo h unmae shamil nahi ha to aapna naam hatwane ke liye apane advocate ke jariye karyawahi kare

Q: can i ask court to send notice in english or hindi instead of marathi

Hi, I have recieved a notice from the court of Dy. Megistrate regarding the rent matter in Marathi language which is not known to me as I am from UP and currently in Nagpur. So, before filling my detailed written statement, can I write an application to the court asking this notice either in Hindi or English so that I can understand it in true sense. Thanks

Advocate Rajendra Arora answered
it will be appropriate to get the contents of notice translated in Hindi or English or any other language, which you can understand as the authority concerned or court can issue notice in their official language and if Marathi is their official accepted language, the court may not entertain your application for issuance of notice in Hindi or English as it will be perceived as delaying tactics, whereas getting it translated from Marathi to Hindi or English may not be a difficult task as you are presently residing in Nagpur so most of the persons residing their must be well conversant with Marathi and Hindi or English. .

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rajendra Arora

Can Advocate Rajendra Arora represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rajendra Arora can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rajendra Arora?

When you meet with Advocate Rajendra Arora for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rajendra Arora?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rajendra Arora, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rajendra Arora?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rajendra Arora, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rajendra Arora?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rajendra Arora regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rajendra Arora?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rajendra Arora can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.