One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Gurgaon - Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh

Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDistrict Court, Gurgaon
LawRato3 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Gurgaon

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Gurgaon

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh

Q: Hello sir/ madam, Meri shadi 20 Feb 2022 ko hui bich mere

Hello sir/ madam, nMeri shadi 20 Feb 2022 ko hui bich mere pati ne dowry demand ki, hath bhi uthaya even ek kaan m problem bhi aa gyi mere..muje khub gali galoch k messages kiye, mere parents ko bhi....ab m 1 month pregnant thi Mera abortion kra diya medical store se dawai Lake...ab bolta h muje divorce chahiye......reason bta rha h ki muje maarti pit ti h y...hmne honeymoon p drink ki thi....vo video bna rkhi daru piti h y..mere sare relatives ko bhej di....vo ongc m job krta h govt....muje kya Krna chahiye..m HD se jyada paresan hu...a muje divorce chahiye...

Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh answered
aapko domestic violence or dowry demand ka case kar shakte ho apne husband k against. aap departmental complaint v kr shakte hai. in case maar pit karta hai dubara to aap police complaint jarur kar dena. aapke case mai aapko aage support milega. or aapka case strong hoga. aapko monthly maintenance v mil shakta hai apne husband se.

Q: Is attending Councelling mandatory in contested hindu divorce

I have filed for divorce against my wife and my decision to divorce is final and not going to change based on anything. We have attended two councelling sessions already and I have conveyed my final decision to the councellor. But my wife has insisted she doesn't want divorce and hence counceller has given another session date for councelling. I am not interested in attending it at all and my final decision is already made. Is it compulsory for me to attend this session or I can give an application stating that I do not want to attend any more sessions and request the matter to be settled in court rather then at councelling?

Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh answered
Just give a letter to the councellor ,stating your reason for not attending the mediation. As it's not a compulsory to attend this sessions. you can approach to the court through your advocate, in which your divorce matter is pending , file an application about the failure of councelling.

Q: Can wife file 498 or dv act cases after fist motion of divorce

My first motion has been done and my wife had her recieved alimony amount and according to settlement she has cancelled the 498a FIR and has withdrawn the Domestic violence case but now in second motion she is denying to attend court and I want to ask can she again reopen or 498a and Domestic violence case or she can file new case on me to harrass me again as their family is sharp minded and want to harrass me

Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh answered
before suggesting you something fruitful , there must be some Clause in MoU in which it will be written , that in case if any party is on default with any condition, he or she may face the legal action or something else to compensate the breach of MoU.

Q: Wrong interim maintenance order & appeal filed / Execution 125(3)

An order of Interim Maintenance of amount Rs.15000 /- was passed on the basis of reply filed by me: in which salary was shown of amount Rs.60,000.The salary was reduced to Rs. 35000 and the same was mentioned in the furnished income affidavit but this fact was ignored while deciding the interim maintenance. She filed income affidavit without her bank statements and also hided her one of the course in Aviation & Hospitality. How Can I bring in the notice of the court regarding the same and some other wrong information furnished by her such as her age etc.A appeal is filed against the order (April 2021) to reduce the interim maintenance but the complainant also filed the appeal after (April 2021i.e 3 days) after me so as to increase the interim maintenance. Along with this recently, In Sep 2021 last week, they have also filed execution petition of 125(3) Crpc against me.What are the solutions which i can take i.e filing Adultery case against her, or some others? Please help me

Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh answered
As above stated matter is clear that the concern judicial magistrate has ignored the submission from your end. So you can challenge the interim order. As far as filing of adultery case against her or some other is concern, I not suggest you to do that as it will only waste of time & money.

Q: Wife not agree for divorce after 4 days of marriage she lefft me and

Wife not agree for divorce after 4 days of marriage she lefft me and since then yo now am suffering nw am feeling i shpuld suicide bcoz every dates she ask for money eith new allegations

Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh answered
just don't worry. call to best lawyer of your area. Don't waste your time thinking about suicide. just consult any lawyer. he will guide you the best possible way to deal with it. but just don't even think about suicide.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh

Can Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh?

When you meet with Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rahul Kumar Singh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.