One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Allahabad - Advocate Rahul Kumar

Advocate Rahul Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTeliarganj, Allahabad
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Rahul Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Rahul provides services in various fields of Divorce matters, Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Child Custody Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Rahul enrolled with the Bar Council of Uttar Pradesh in 2003. He is a member of Allahabad Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : UP/1265/2003
  • Allahabad High Court
  • District Court, Allahabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Allahabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Rahul Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Rahul Kumar

Q: Wife torturing mentally want to file for divorce

I am .in 2007 1 july i marry with.she mentally torcher me and my old mother.she abuses us.after some time she with her father and her brothers they beat me and my mother and they went to their home that was in deoria tankuhi road. After 1 year in2013 i got the letter of 125 and 498A and etc.I want divorce with my wife but she didn't gave me.i gave her 'Rs 6000 per month since 2014. So please help me that how i get divorce from her iam ready to give her some in one time ( 4-5 lakh)

Advocate Rahul Kumar answered
U can file a divorce case before family court on the ground of mental cruelty.and other ground which u can take.for example her character,she is crual to your mother that time u can get a chance to one time setelment then u may give her 4/5 lakh.and get rid from her.

Q: What is the procedure to quash a FIR

Sir A FIR was filled against me of 498 A against which mediation was called and mediation was completed with agreement and satisfaction of both the parties and we have paid 2/3 amount credited to beneficiary account and after that a charge sheet with no arrest was given by IO. so what is the procedure to quash the FIR ?

Advocate Rahul Kumar answered
In the mediation u must seek an agreement with opposite party to withdraw all criminal cases again u .After taking money court may finish all charges against u.if not so u must request to court to do this.

Q: Can a reply be sent to the court from USA

US citizen residing in Noida filed divorce in Noida court. I (respondent) reside in USA, can not come or hire a lawyer. Two hearing dates gone without anyone representing me. 1. Can I send a reply to court from USA? 2. would my no response be taken negatively by court? 3. would divorce be granted in my absence?

Advocate Rahul Kumar answered
How u got knowledge about divorce case?If u have not received summon send by court,then there is no problem.If u received summon u must appear before court.if u not appear before court can take action against u.

Q: Legal implications of breaking engagement

I got engageged in Nov/2017, as per my family wishes, which i was reluctant of. Then without telling my parents i did court marriage with a girl on Jan. I want yo break the engagement now All the families and the girl are aware of this situation. I had no dowry demands ever, now what could be the legal implications.

Advocate Rahul Kumar answered
If ur marriage is not solemnised after engagement and u have no relation with that girl. The engagement is not marriage, without marriage their is no question of dowry. So there's no offense in eye of law.

Q: Husband files case of conjugal rights later deny wife staying with him

hello... i have belong to hindu relegion.. meri mrg 9dec 2016 ko hui thi aftr 2 months muje meri mother inlaw and brothr in law kafi mentaly torchor kiya..jiski wajh se 20aug se main apne ghr pr hu maine kosis ki wapas jane ki pr un logo ne muje wapas aane ss mana kar diya jisse presan hokr mere paents ne domestic violence and dowry case file kr diya jiske baad mere pati ne b section 9 ka case kar diye jisme mention h k wo muje apne sath rkna chahte h..ab iske baad kya mere husband phir se to muje apne sath rkne k liye mana to ni kar skte kyuki muje apne husband se koi pblm ni h main unke sath rhna chahti hu bt legaly bonds fill krke ab kya unhe bonds fill krna hi pdega....plz help me

Advocate Rahul Kumar answered
AAP court me ek application de ki mere pati meri surakcha ki poori responsibility le.mai in k sath Jane ke liye taiyar hoo.Achcha Hogan ki AAP mamle Ko Abhi theek karle Baad me badi problem Hoti hai.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Rahul Kumar

Can Advocate Rahul Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Rahul Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Rahul Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Rahul Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Rahul Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Rahul Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Rahul Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Rahul Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.