One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Ragini Saxena

Advocate Ragini Saxena

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoDwarka Court, Delhi
LawRato18 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Ragini Saxena has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 18 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Ragini Saxena's office is in Dwarka Court, Delhi.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Ragini Saxena. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Ragini Saxena Information about wife concealed at the time of marriage to defraud us How can i include other company partners in cheque bounce case