One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Raghunatha R

Advocate Raghunatha R

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.7 | 2+ user ratings
Gandhinagar, Bangalore
13 years Experience
Practice Areas
Documentation, Landlord/Tenant, Motor Accident, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada, Tamil, Telugu
Advocate Raghunatha R has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 13 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Raghunatha R's office is in Gandhinagar, Bangalore.
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore,
  • Family Court, Bangalore,
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Questions Answered by Advocate Raghunatha R Share in property for Son and Mother- Christan(Catholic) Should I pay the entire rent if I break a cotenant agreement