One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Raghu K K

Advocate Raghu K K

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoNagasandra Post, Bangalore
LawRato12 years Experience
Practice Areas
Court Marriage, Divorce, Documentation, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Kannada
Advocate Raghu K K has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 12 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Raghu K K's office is in Nagasandra Post, Bangalore.

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Raghu K K. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Raghu K K Procedure in case sale is contested by the legal heirs Brother concealed about his job while marrying my sister