One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Coimbatore - Advocate R Jayakumar

Advocate R Jayakumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.7 | 10+ user ratings
Kunniyamuthur, Coimbatore
20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Criminal, Divorce, Documentation, Family, Property
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Malayalam, Tamil
Advocate R Jayakumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Jayakumar provides consultation with respect to criminal legal matters and civil legal matters including documentation, property disputes as well as family disputes.

Advocate Jayakumar enrolled with the Bar Council of Tamil Nadu in 1999.
  • Distrcit Court, Coimbatore

Top Reviews

Sujesh - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The consultation was very effective and the lawyer helped with his guidance to my queries.
May 31, 2017
Questions Answered by Advocate R Jayakumar Can a legal heir certificate be applied again to claim property share? Limitations of a gift deed and validity of no objection in gift deed