One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Prosenjit Pal

Advocate Prosenjit Pal

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
Burikhali, Kolkata
11 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Civil, Criminal
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Prosenjit Pal has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 11 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Prosenjit Pal's office is in Burikhali, Kolkata.
  • District Court, Howrah

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Questions Answered by Advocate Prosenjit Pal Can i file case against boyfriend if he is refusing to marry me Partition of father's property by Will, sister witness.Is it legal?