One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Priyanka Marwah

Advocate Priyanka Marwah

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoTis Hazari Court, Delhi
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Priyanka Marwah has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Priyanka provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, revenue related matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Priyanka enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2013. She is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1380/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Priyanka Marwah. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Priyanka Marwah

Q: Gave token money for booking want to cancel it can I get my money back

I had paid rs.10,000 as a token money to rent a property in Delhi. But now I am not interested in that property. Please let me know if legally I can get the token money back or I should forget about it.

Advocate Priyanka Marwah answered
If the payment is made by cash then you can't claim from him. But if the payment is made by cheque then you can claim that money firstly send the legal notice and after that you can file a case against the person under order 37 code of civil procedure.there is one more thing, if you have any document with respect to token money i.e. any documentation then also you can claim the amount.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Priyanka Marwah

Can Advocate Priyanka Marwah represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Priyanka Marwah can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Marwah?

When you meet with Advocate Priyanka Marwah for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Marwah?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Marwah, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Marwah?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Priyanka Marwah, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Priyanka Marwah?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Priyanka Marwah regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Priyanka Marwah?

The cost of hiring Advocate Priyanka Marwah can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.