One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee

Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoHigh Court, Kolkata
LawRato15 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Documentation, High Court
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pritam provides services in various fields of Documentation Matters, Criminal Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Consumer related Matters, Civil Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pritam enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2009. He is the member of
Barasat District Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : F/1550/2009
  • Calcutta High Court
  • District Court, Barasat
  • District Court, Kolkata City Session Court
  • District Court, North 24 Parganas

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee

Q: how to get the injury certificate by the complainant

As an accused can I get a copy of the injury report / medico legal certificate submitted by the complainant with the copy of chargesheet? How can I get to know whether there is any injury certificate submitted by the complainant?

Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee answered
Injury report not provided to accused person.It is the part of case diary. You cannot have the same. It is kept with the case diary. .....

Q: Got work done from builder by not satisfied can i file case now

I have been gifted a property at Kolkata by my father and gift deed was done on around end of October 2012. And the possession was taken by my father was on around September 2012.After few months some internal finishing related problem were noticed and it was patch worked by the builder at that instant. But as the days are passing the same problem ( damp and swelling of wall ) aggravated many fold. My question is that at this point of time ( after 4 years can I complaint against the builder for poor construction in consumer forum. Additionally the land on which the perticular building is constructed,was ancestral property of my father at Kolkata. Pl help with your valued advice

Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee answered
Dear Sir, the time limit fixed for filling any consumer case is within two years for the date of action. but there is other remedies by which it can be filed. but you have not mentioned whether you have had any agreement. pls inform it is vital.

Q: Want to change my surname. How to go about it?

 i want to change my surname to Chatterjee. So what to do for changing surname ?

Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee answered
you can do so by making an affidavit of 1st class Judicial Magistrate and paper publication in two leading news papers.there is specific format of which you can consult any lawyer. after making affidavit the paper publication

Q: How to ensure my property is safe and builder is not cheating

i purchased a property & title deep is registered on sept,2015.I still don't have CC,OC and Builder has not provided BlRO mutation.I have the old mutation certificate and municipal tax receipt photocopy , builder is saying it is going to take time to give away OC from south dum dun municipality.I have taken loan from Lichfl and has possession letter issued by my name. Am i safe here? Will it create any problem if I want to sell in future? How can i exepediate the process of getting OC so that i can get the property mutated in my name from municipality.As i dont have BLRO mutation,will it be a problem.please advise.

Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee answered
for Flats BLLLRO does not provide mutation, only mutation done through local Municipality, generally promoters does not provide mutation certificate, as it cost them huge monetary burden. so, use pressure tactics to your promoter to collect CC. otherwise you have the option to go to consumer forum. but within 2 years form cause of action

Q: What documents are required to change name in rent bill

My father expired in feb 2017, without leaving a will, He does not have any dues of any kind, or any property, except Pension,Bank A/c and His name in the Rent Bill of a Wakf Property in which we live in, I (son) want to transfer the name in the Rent bill to my mother and my name, and make my mother and me, the legal nominee, what documents should i get from court to get the name changed and in other places ?

Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee answered
Hi, dear, 1-For bank they have individual format for claim process, which include Indemnity bond and NOC, 2- it is not clear from the the query whether you are tenant or not, as for tenant the provision of Premises Tenancy Act applies.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee

Can Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee?

When you meet with Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pritam Bhattacharjee can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.