One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Ghaziabad - Advocate Prateek Goel

Advocate Prateek Goel

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoRaj Nagar, Ghaziabad
LawRato21 years Experience
Practice Areas
Cheque Bounce, Civil, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prateek Goel has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Landlord/Tenant, Property, Cheque Bounce, Divorce, Wills/Trusts, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prateek enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2003. He is a member of the Ghaziabad Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/1349/2003
  • District Court, Gautam Budh Nagar
  • District Court, Ghaziabad

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Ghaziabad

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Prateek Goel. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Prateek Goel

Q: Tenant bought part of the property want to file for partition

If landlord has a commercial property and tenant in it has purchased a portion of it then tenant filed a partition suit. Will he be dispossessed from the part as soon as the partition suit is decided ? Who will disposses him the police or he himself has to leave the place of landlord?

Advocate Prateek Goel answered
According to your query Tenant files the partition suit In that suit the court decide the shares of all the parties who is the co-owner of the property nd prepared he preliminary decree thereafter a final decree is prepared the court o divide the property with meats and bounds Then the proceeding for possession according to he portions alloted to the co-owners of the propertyFor any further query feel free to consult

Q: Hindu Succession Act Amendment

My house belong to my Grandfather. He died in 1987. He had 3 sons and 3 daughters. There was no division of property done by Grandfather. We want to sell the house. Supreme Court amended Hindu succession act of 1956 on Sept. 9 2004, stating that daughters in the family will have no rights on ancestral property if father has died before 2004.We are a Hindu family. I want to know, if my grandfather has not done any division of property during his lifetime, and till date, no division has been done, will this impact rights of daughters ? Will the daughter have rights on property or not ? Also, whether this ruling of supreme court is applicable on Joint Hindu Family/Undivided family or on all ? Please provide me situations where this ruling is not applicable, even when owner died prior to 2004.

Advocate Prateek Goel answered
Man you have not mentioned the full details of your ascendant But your all the six children are the share in the property but the daughter as to file a suit for partition before the sale of property It doesn't matter hat your grand father died before or after 2004

Q: What are my rights in my fathers property after his death

Father expired in year 2000 leaving no will behind. Entire house is in his name. Mother is still alive and wants to transfer entire property to a single beloved son. We are four brothers from HINDU FAMILY, other two brothers have no objection on this issue. Is there any hope that i can claim for my share legally. What are my legal rights. please let me know. Thanks

Advocate Prateek Goel answered
You are the five legal heirs every one has the equal share your mother can't transfer the whole property. you can file a case for partition of the said property.For more details like court in which case can be filed or court fees etc. you have to call

Q: HUF property division and right of a coparcener

in 1993 HUF Property (House) of late grand father (died in 1948) was divided among his four sons A,B,C,D. Elder son A was died in 1978 had four sons,E,F,G,H. In 1993 B,C,D,E filed a civil suit in the court of Civil Judge for division of this house property only and get order passed. No share was given to F,G,H (sons of Late A). There are 6 other coparceners (married sons of B,C,D). No one is mentioned and no consent taken from them. B,C,D,E died now. Q.- Is there any good legal option to get this property division cancelled. ( Property is still in family)

Advocate Prateek Goel answered
Yes,if there is any decree of court which is obtained fraudulently be declared cancelled by filing a suit subjected to be limitation period prescribed for filing the case.In your case there is other information required to reply correctly like who is the party wants the decree to be cancelled complete legal heirs i.e; family tree when case is filed etc.

Q: Withdrawal from the purchase of property due to financial issues

I have purchased a land at loan. Registry is not done yet. The cost of plot is 38 lacs. I have taken a loan of 28 lacs. Paid to builder is 19 lacs ( 15 from bank and 4 from my side.) now I am unable to pay the instalments and continue this. I want to withdraw. Kindly suggest me the ways to end up with this and possible consequences.

Advocate Prateek Goel answered
SirGenerally you can not exit from the contract you are entered in. But if you wants to come out from land purchase contract you can do so but the builder has the right to forfeit the advance money and balance the builder has to pay back to you .For more details, the contract between you and builder, has to be gone through.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prateek Goel

Can Advocate Prateek Goel represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prateek Goel can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Goel?

When you meet with Advocate Prateek Goel for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Goel?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Goel, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Goel?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prateek Goel, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prateek Goel?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prateek Goel regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prateek Goel?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prateek Goel can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.