One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Patna - Advocate Prashant Kumar

Advocate Prashant Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoKadamkuan, Patna
LawRato25 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Arbitration, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, Domestic Violence, High Court, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Maithili
Advocate Prashant Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result-oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

He provides services in the various fields of law, that is, Arbitration, Family, Property, Cheque Bounce, Criminal, Civil and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prashant enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 1999. He is a member of the Delhi High Court Bar Association, Patna High Court Lawyers' Association, Delhi Bar Association, New Delhi Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3175/1999
  • Bihar Land Tribunal
  • District Court, Muzaffarpur
  • District Court, Patna
  • Patna High Court
  • State Consumer Disputes Redressal Commission(SCDRC), Bihar

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Patna

Popular Reviews

I want to change My - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Prashant Kumar's assistance led me to make the right decision in my legal matter.
Over 3 months ago
Rajeev - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
Over 3 months ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Prashant Kumar

Q: properties froud by developers


Advocate Prashant Kumar answered
You can lodge complaint with RERA in the state where the flat you bought against the builder and his construction company. Here you can get your paid money with legal compensation. Further if you wish to penalising and put behind bar , then you should file complaint with the concerned police.

Q: how to get sanha number from police station

sir i have lost my Betch 4th year original marksheet, i have registered sanha in bihar police station mohania but they have not given sanha number. sanha paper and sanha number is required to reissue my mark-sheet from university.

Advocate Prashant Kumar answered
You may request stating your need , but in case they can get it making applications/ representation with the higher last High court is there to resolve it through issuing writs .

Q: Query Related To Ancestral Land Issue in Patna

We are one brother and one sister. We have ancestral land of 70 acres , of which 40 acres is in my name and 30 acres is in my father's name. Does my sister has any right in the property which is in my name? I have been paying the land receipts for last 20 years.

Advocate Prashant Kumar answered
If you say that all land comes from ancestor but you hold 40 acres in your clears the situation that rest 30 acre in your father's name shall go directly to your sister, further she may demand additional 5 acre from your side and in your name ..adverse possession rule shall not apply in your case. If she files title suit in proper civil court then she will get , what she deserves. Cardinal rule is that one can not wash our title and owner ship by any method whatsoever..yes it may take a good time to happen.

Q: Sec90 sec376 victim man can case be filed

Can a man file a case against a women for sec90 sec376 ? If victim is man.

Advocate Prashant Kumar answered
The plain reading of section 90 say that it is applicable irrespective of gender if fulfills other needed ingredients of sec 90. But, in case of the application of sec 376 ..if we go through it , clearly one can understand that it is gender sensitive I.e. it is invoked only when the victim is women .Recently POCSO act has come into application in case of child and it is invoked irrespective of gender ..

Q: Partisans suit by doughter in father

If the land purchaser's are alive ,than purchaser's doughter file the partisans suit are the possible, and other any .

Advocate Prashant Kumar answered
No, if the purchaser are alive and the purchased property is purchased using solely the proceed of using self earned money by purchaser itself then no partisan suit is possible without the consent of purchaser, here the owner also.But , in the case money/proceed used to earn the property is obtained from ancestral money either movable or immovable then new purchased property could be subject for partisan, it does not matter whether purchaser is live or dead or not traceable .

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prashant Kumar

Can Advocate Prashant Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prashant Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Prashant Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prashant Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prashant Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prashant Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prashant Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.