One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Prashant Kumar

Advocate Prashant Kumar

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoMayur Vihar, Delhi
LawRato7 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Patent, Trademark & Copyright
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prashant Kumar has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prashant provides services in various fields of Divorce Matters, Cheque Bounce Matters, Criminal Matters, Trademark and Copyright related Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prashant enrolled with the Bar Council of Bihar in 2016.

Enrollment Number : BR/1357/2016

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Prashant Kumar. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Prashant Kumar

Q: Legal procedure for contested divorce

I want to divore my wife but wife didnt give me a divorce than wat should i do

Advocate Prashant Kumar answered
Please confirm the ground/s on which you are seeking divorce. You can file a petition for divorce on grounds mentioned under section 13 of the Hindu Marriage Act, if covered by it. The petition can be filed in any family court within the jurisdiction of which marriage was solemnized or both the parties last resided together or you are residing.

Q: What if transferred case withdrawn and filled again at original court

My sister is separated for the last 5years. She has two kids. She leaves at Delhi now. We used to leave at jammu and she was married there. Her husband filled a case for custody in 2015 at jammu and was transferred to Delhi through Supreme Court. However, few months after it was transferred her husband withdrew case with liberty. Now he has filled same case again at Jammu. It's defeat the purpose of being transferred initially. Is it allowed? If not what should be done in this scenario?

Advocate Prashant Kumar answered
You will again need to move the Hon'ble Supreme court for transfer or contest the suit in Jammu. One a case has been withdrawn it is end of that case and new case can be instituted if there is no express bar in institution of any further case.

Q: Procedure to apply divorce from husband and child custody

Hi.. I am living with my husband or 14 month old baby .my husband is not agree to give me divorce I want divorce to him and I want my child custody after divorce can I apply online for divorce or what is the procedure to take one side divorce

Advocate Prashant Kumar answered
You cannot apply for divorce online and there is nothing called one side divorce. However, the court can proceed ex parte if party is not appearing before court despite service of summons. In case of ex parte, the court can pronounce judgment in the absence of another party, However, it is not necessary that ex parte shall necessarily result in decree in your favour.You can file a petition for divorce before the family court where you are residing or the marriage was solemnized or both the parties to marriage last resided together. You can contact a lawyer to file a suit.You have not mentioned the ground on which you wish to seek divorce. Please mention complete details.

Q: Remarriage after high court's divorce decree & certified copy of same

Hi .. i got divorce from family court and confirmed by the high court as well on 23.11.2017 ...... the OP applied for certified copy on 24.11.17 and got it on 29.11.17 i need to know when can i remarry ?

Advocate Prashant Kumar answered
The limitation period for preferring a special leave petition is 90 days and one cannot marry within 90 days.. but that period has already lapsed and if opposite party has not filed SLP then you can marry now.

Q: Procedure to file for adultery against husband while divorce pending

i was married to my huband in 2000 as hindu rites. My husband filed divorce case 3 years back, now i came to now that he has fathered a child from some woman. what step can i take against my husband. how can i file for bigamy. DV and crpc 125 is under court.

Advocate Prashant Kumar answered
Please confirm if the divorce has been granted or it is still pending. If divorce has been granted and thereafter a son has born out of relationship with another lady then no issue. However, if divorce has not been granted then you can lodge an FIR. If you have all the proof then you can also file a complaint case. Get in touch with a good lawyer and he/she will guide you with this.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prashant Kumar

Can Advocate Prashant Kumar represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prashant Kumar can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kumar?

When you meet with Advocate Prashant Kumar for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kumar?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kumar, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kumar?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prashant Kumar, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prashant Kumar?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prashant Kumar regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prashant Kumar?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prashant Kumar can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.