One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Delhi - Advocate Pranav Dilavari

Advocate Pranav Dilavari

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoSubhash Nagar, Delhi
LawRato9 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Criminal, High Court, Patent, Trademark & Copyright, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi, Punjabi
Advocate Pranav Dilavari has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Pranav provides services in various field of civil laws, criminal laws, trademark and copyright related matters, cheque bounce related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Pranav enrolled with the Bar Council of Delhi in 2015. He is a member of the Rohini Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : D/3270/2015
  • Delhi High Court
  • District Court, Dwarka
  • District Court, Karkardooma
  • District Court, Patiala House
  • District Court, Rohini
  • District Court, Saket
  • District Court, Tis Hazari

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Delhi

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Pranav Dilavari. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Pranav Dilavari

Q: liability for cheque bouncing after my resignation from directorship

Dear Sir I was the director and my signed is missued by other director after my resignation from directorship . After 6 months of my resignation , these cheque were dishonured. Wheater i am liable under sec 138 as authorised signatory. Thanks Manish

Advocate Pranav Dilavari answered
If you were director at the time when the cheque was issued and you were authorised to sign the same the you will also be liable under section 138. If you are made accused in the petition than in your defence you can prove that your signatures were misused or forged. If the cheques were issued after your resignation than you will not be liable. Rest depends on facts and circumstances of the case.

Q: How to make wasiyat nama against criminal son

My son has taken to criminal activities and I want to disown him through proper legal way. How can I disown him. Also how to make a Will or wasiyat nama against my son?

Advocate Pranav Dilavari answered
You can get an affidavit for disown and publish a disown advertisement in the local newspaper. You can make a will in the favour of another person or family member that will be against your son . ..

Q: Complaint against corrupt governemnt officer

i had made complaint against government corrupt officer regarding there corruption but no action has taken after 6 months i want to file the case against them 

Advocate Pranav Dilavari answered
Where have you filed the complaint...? You need to give further details for the same. Since its a corruption case you can engage CBI in this or else you can file the corruption case in the court. . ..

Q: Cheque bounce & phone tapping threat what action can be taken

My father went missing on Dec 1, 2015. I lodged a missing complaint on Dec 2, 2015. After a few days, it came to my knowledge that he has borrowed money from a neighbor(illegal moneylender) and gave cheques in that context. Now after approximately 7 months, he is threatening us(me, mother & sister) that we are hiding the truth and he has tapped all phone conversation & it has been recorded(via Tapping). He is threatening us sue case for cheating along with the cheque bounce case. What steps should I take ?

Advocate Pranav Dilavari answered
You can file a complaint at your nearest police station about the threats you are receiving, it will also serve as an evidence in future legal cases. Also you can mention in the complaint that the debts your father owe are not in your knowledge.

Q: How long do i have to wait after sending cheque bounce notice

Refund money from Unitech 5 years after they failed to start a project in form of 7 post dated cheques .3 were honoured .Cheque no 4 and 5 bounced .We sent a notice 7 days have passed no ans .What to do.

Advocate Pranav Dilavari answered
The reply to the notice should be given within 15 days from service of the notice. If the reply is not received or the payment is rejected within 15 days then you can file the cheque bounce case under section 138 within 30 days after completion of the 15 days.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Pranav Dilavari

Can Advocate Pranav Dilavari represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Pranav Dilavari can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Pranav Dilavari?

When you meet with Advocate Pranav Dilavari for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Pranav Dilavari?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Pranav Dilavari, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Pranav Dilavari?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Pranav Dilavari, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Pranav Dilavari?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Pranav Dilavari regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Pranav Dilavari?

The cost of hiring Advocate Pranav Dilavari can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.