One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Prabhuswamy

Advocate Prabhuswamy

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRato 3.3 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoVijaya Nagar, Bangalore
LawRato20 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate Prabhuswamy has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Prabhuswamy provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, landlord/tenant matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Prabhuswamy enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 2003. He is a member of the Advocates Association of Bangalore.

Enrollment Number : KAR/2029/2003

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Prabhuswamy. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Prabhuswamy

Q: How to get divorce within a year of marriage if wife has schizophrenia

I got married in Feb 2017 in Hindu custom and by march I came to know she has this psychotic disorder since 2007. The illness was never disclosed to us before the marriage. We have her medical reports as a proof where her family has described all the episodes of her symptoms which triggers after every couple of years. Due to this mental disorder, she has created chaos at my home very after the marriage and disturbed every member of my family and society. I am completely aware of that a newly married couple has to wait for one year to get the divorce. But does this non curable psychotic disorder case fall in any exception to get the divorce within one year of marriage ?

Advocate Prabhuswamy answered
yes you can file a petition before the family court as nullity of marriage, you have to prove the decease and she has this psychotic disorder since 2007, The illness was never disclosed to you before the marriage, then only you can get divorce from the court.

Q: Land sold to general category by SC person can i now buy it from him

First of all the particular land belongs to SC category person and he sold it to general category and SC category person has died now and can we buy the same land with that particular general category person. We are belongings to general category and now I am waiting for your reply. Please suggest me.

Advocate Prabhuswamy answered
there is no problem even though property belongs to SC category persons, But if the said land granted by the government to Sc, he should take permission to government to sell the said land to other persons. we can come to consultation only on go through the records only.

Q: Can i apply for divorce if wife is not ready

can i get a divorce from my wife if the appeal is only one side??

Advocate Prabhuswamy answered
you can file divorce petition before the family court on the ground that cruelty, mental torcher and desertion, if wife is threaten commit suicide it is also amounting to cruelty you can also file divorce on this ground also.

Q: What is the procedure for filing mutual divorce

My brother has been married for 11 months now and willbe completing one year on 11th dec My brother and his wife have agreed upon a mutual divorce. after 11th dec wanted to know if they can file divorce there are any other rules to it.

Advocate Prabhuswamy answered
after completion of One year of marriage they can file divorce petition before the family court, after filing the petition 6 months is waiting period is mandatory, after completion of 6 months court will pass decree of divorce.

Q: Want to reconcile with wife but she is not willing to return back

Hi Team, Do to few mistakes (Abusing, not spending time wit her e.g.) my wife left me (5 months passed ), I have 5 yrs old daughter.. Now I ve realized and I want my family back but my wife is not willing for it. I dont want to break my marriage at any cost.. could you please advice how can I convince or win her back :

Advocate Prabhuswamy answered
you can get back to your wife by filing petition under section 9 of Hindu Marriage Act., for conjugal Rights, court will be direct her to live with husband, only remedy available you, other wise you can file Divorce petitioner.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Prabhuswamy

Can Advocate Prabhuswamy represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Prabhuswamy can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Prabhuswamy?

When you meet with Advocate Prabhuswamy for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Prabhuswamy?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Prabhuswamy, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Prabhuswamy?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Prabhuswamy, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Prabhuswamy?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Prabhuswamy regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Prabhuswamy?

The cost of hiring Advocate Prabhuswamy can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.