One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Indore - Advocate Prabal Jain

Advocate Prabal Jain

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.8 | 5+ user ratings
Ratlam Kothi, Indore
5 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Civil, Consumer Court, Criminal, Cyber Crime, Divorce, Domestic Violence
Language(s) Spoken: English, Hindi
Advocate Prabal Jain has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 5 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Prabal Jain's office is in Ratlam Kothi, Indore.
  • District Court, Indore,
  • Indore District Forum,
  • M. P. High Court, Indore Bench,
  • Madhya Pradesh High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Indore

Top Reviews

Aafrin khan - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer gave me the right guidance.
Feb 06, 2020
ps dhaliwal, - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
The lawyer was an expert in my legal issue. The lawyer gave me the right guidance. The lawyer helped me in taking the right decision going forward. A very sincere and hardworking lawyer. Very precise and intelligent in his deductions.
Nov 20, 2019
View all Reviews >>
Questions Answered by Advocate Prabal Jain This is on property based question and i need your valuable answer. Bought some goods but supplier delivered other goods now not returning