One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Bangalore - Advocate Poornima M

Advocate Poornima M

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 4.0 | 2+ user ratings
LawRatoKumara Kripa Road, Bangalore
LawRato27 years Experience
Practice Areas
Child Custody, Court Marriage, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family, High Court, Labour & Service, NCLT, Property, RERA, Succession Certificate
Language(s) Spoken: English, Kannada
Advocate Poornima M has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired many years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Poornima provides services in various field of civil laws, family law, consumer cases, landlord/tenant matters, arbitration matters, matrimonial related matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Poornima enrolled with the Bar Council of Karnataka in 1997. She is a member of the Advocates Association of Bangalore.

Enrollment Number : KAR/54/1997
  • City Civil Court, Bangalore
  • Family Court, Bangalore
  • Karnataka High Court

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Bangalore

Popular Reviews

There are no reviews yet for Advocate Poornima M. Please consult the lawyer through LawRato if you wish to leave a review.

Questions Answered by Advocate Poornima M

Q: Can dates for mutual dates be pre poned.

Divorce is not mutual my dates are in two Months inrerval is there any way to pre pone the is there from 2yrs.we r hindus

Advocate Poornima M answered
Yes, sure, if you have any strong reason, you can make an application by stating such reason to the Hon'ble court through your advocate and if court thinks it is reasonable and valid, it may be pass an order to pre pone the date.

Q: My husband and mother in law left my matrimonial house to file divorce

As im staying with my father in law in my matrimonial house in the absence of my husband, can my sister in laws file a case against me to send me out of my matrimonial house legally? As per hindu marriage

Advocate Poornima M answered
No. even if they file a case against you to vacate the case, they will not be succeeded. Till your husband get divorce, you have got all the rights as his wife. If you agree to give the divorce to your husband, you can claim alimony

Q: BDA property through WILL - WILL owner deceased

My Grandmother has 2 children - My father and his brother (who dies long back), My Grandma made a WILL in the name of 1 grand child, without consent of my father and other 3 grand children. WILL owner (my cousin) executed this WILL after my grandma death and registered property in his name. He also died in accident. Can my father own a share now on this property. Deceased my cousin brother has wife and kid. She wants the entire property and not ready to share with any one. BDA property has been bought by grandma by selling the ancestral property 25 years back. Please suggest in this regard.

Advocate Poornima M answered
Will can be challenged before the court of law. We need to see the documents to give an opinion for filing the case. If the property was purchased by selling ancestral property, your father get a share.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Poornima M

Can Advocate Poornima M represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Poornima M can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Poornima M?

When you meet with Advocate Poornima M for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Poornima M?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Poornima M, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Poornima M?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Poornima M, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Poornima M?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Poornima M regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Poornima M?

The cost of hiring Advocate Poornima M can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.