One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Payel Ghosh

Advocate Payel Ghosh

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0 | 5+ user ratings
LawRatoNarendra Nagar, Kolkata
LawRato10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Anticipatory Bail, Cheque Bounce, Child Custody, Civil, Court Marriage, Criminal, Divorce, Domestic Violence, Family
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Payel Ghosh has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired excellent professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services.

Advocate Payel provides services in various fields of Civil Matters, Criminal Matters, Family Matters, Divorce Matters and drafting and vetting of various agreements and documents.

Advocate Payel enrolled with the Bar Council of West Bengal in 2013. She is a member of Alipore Bar Association.

Enrollment Number : F/1796/2013

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Popular Reviews

Sunanda Das - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
Adv.Payel Ghosh aided me in resolving my legal matter successfully.
1 month ago
Tarun roy - Verified Client LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato LawRato
I was offered the right advice which helped me in my legal issue.
1 month ago

Questions Answered by Advocate Payel Ghosh

Q: What to do my husband tortures me

I am arpita....i am married for 7years...i have a husband is a charecterless man...touture me physically.....and didn't agree to give any expenses of my son....what do i do

Advocate Payel Ghosh answered
Firstly you complain to your nearest police station and then Go for FIR regarding 498A,323,IPC and also filed Domestic violence act and maintainance act togetheralso forward all higher authority and further assistance contact with me

Q: What to do if husband is physically and mentally torturing

It was some problm which was created by mother in law and i give some time to my husband to solve and said to take me from my parental home but he did not come and puja came me and my mother went their house to gave some gift they start quarrel then called counciler after that they threw me and my mother out from their house after that he switched off the phone i tried to conveniences many way but he just ignore me.he put his phone off if we call him.pls suggest what to do.

Advocate Payel Ghosh answered
First You will go for GD to near police station. Then u will go for 498A, domestic violence act, maintenance case and other criminal cases against him and his family . Lastly go for restitution conjugal right. Further assistance you can contact with me.

Q: Legal action against husband for domestic violence

My husband use to torture me and hit me since one year now i came to my hometown he is asking divorce cos he want to marry someone else and aligating me that im wrong I have prove against him He hit his father too His mom support him What shall i do now i want justic

Advocate Payel Ghosh answered
You just file 498A and domestic violence and another criminal case against him and his family and try to collect evidence and proof about another relationship.further u need assistance plz contact with me.

Frequently Asked Questions about Advocate Payel Ghosh

Can Advocate Payel Ghosh represent me in court?

Yes, Advocate Payel Ghosh can represent you in court. The lawyer is trained to present your case in the most effective way possible.

What should I bring to my initial consultation with Advocate Payel Ghosh?

When you meet with Advocate Payel Ghosh for an initial consultation, it is important to bring any relevant documents or information with you. This may include documents related to your legal issue, such as contracts or court orders, as well as any other relevant information, such as a list of questions or concerns you have about your case.

How do I prepare for my initial consultation with Advocate Payel Ghosh?

Before your initial consultation with Advocate Payel Ghosh, it can be helpful to think about the specific legal issue you are facing and any questions or concerns you have about your case. You should also gather any relevant documents or information that you think may be helpful in understanding your situation.

What should I expect during my initial consultation with Advocate Payel Ghosh?

During your initial consultation with Advocate Payel Ghosh, you can expect to discuss the specific legal issue you are facing and the details of your situation. Lawyer will ask you questions to get a better understanding of your case and will provide you with information about your legal options and any potential outcomes.

How do I communicate with Advocate Payel Ghosh?

It is important to communicate with Advocate Payel Ghosh regularly to stay updated on the progress of your case and to discuss any new developments or concerns you may have. You can communicate with the lawyer through phone calls, emails, or in-person meetings.

How much does it cost to hire Advocate Payel Ghosh?

The cost of hiring Advocate Payel Ghosh can vary widely. Some lawyers charge hourly rates, while others charge a flat fee for their services. Some also offer free initial consultations to discuss your case. Kindly contact the lawyer directly to enquire about the fee.