One of the best Advocates & Lawyers in Kolkata - Advocate Payel Adhikary

Advocate Payel Adhikary

LawRato Verified
LawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRatoLawRato 5.0
4 Government Place, Kolkata
10 years Experience
Practice Areas
Documentation, Landlord/Tenant, NCLT, Property, R.T.I, RERA, Succession Certificate, Wills / Trusts
Language(s) Spoken: Bengali, English, Hindi
Advocate Payel Adhikary has been practicing and handling cases independently with a result oriented approach, both professionally and ethically and has now acquired over 10 years of professional experience in providing legal consultancy and advisory services. Advocate Payel Adhikary's office is in 4 Government Place, Kolkata.
  • Bankshall Court, Kolkata,
  • Calcutta High Court,
  • City Civil Court, Kolkata,
  • District Consumer Disputes Redressal Forum, Howrah

Recently Contacted Lawyers in Kolkata

Questions Answered by Advocate Payel Adhikary Sale of deceased father's property without doing any mutation How to divide property between brothers after father's death